Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Great price on Salmon Oil

Quote Originally Posted by BLADE View Post
    I bought a gallon a couple months ago. It's good oil, I keep it refrigerated and work out of a 500ml water bottle as to keep it from spoiling.

You need to refrigerate it? I just ordered 2 gallons. I’ve never refrigerated any oil before.

Quote Originally Posted by APBT4LIFE View Post
    You need to refrigerate it? I just ordered 2 gallons. I’ve never refrigerated any oil before.
    I can't say for sure that it would be required but it is fish oil and it doesn't have any added preservatives in it. I've been told by several people that feed it that it will go sour if not refrigerated. I have the space so better safe than sorry.

Do a quick google search. It says that omega 3's are very susceptible to oxidation after being opened if exposed to heat etc and advised refrigeration after opening.

Looks like this is no longer available. Trying to find another source anybody has let me know.
    LOYALTY BEFORE ROYALTY !!!

//www.southernsnares.com/products/premuim-alaskan-salmon-oil

Thanks champ

That's a great price, $27.95 for a gallon of Alaskan Salmon oil. I recently bought a gallon of it and it is good quality oil. Shipping was not too bad either.
    Common sense isn't so common these days.

Quote Originally Posted by SGC View Post
    That's a great price, $27.95 for a gallon of Alaskan Salmon oil. I recently bought a gallon of it and it is good quality oil. Shipping was not too bad either.

In today’s climate it’s absolutely a great price.