Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TFX's Article on Organic Germanium (Ge 132)

I just stumbled back onto this old topic. SB, the FDA has been trying to shut down any effective supplement they can't regulate since ........forever. I mentioned that in the article. These kidney failures mentioned in the FDA blurb came from "germanium products". Basically, this is a result of unscrupulous people selling something other than Ge132 to uninformed people, and Ge132 gets blamed. You have to read through their.carefully worded stuff pretty carefully. When they talk "scientific evidence", was Dr. Asai not involving the scientific method in his development and testing of Ge132 over a number of decades? I submit he was. Outfits like the FDA are the same bozos that tell you not to touch the stuff inside of a thermometer, but tell you it's safe to inject your kids with it. I don't trust them.

TFX if you give 100mg for a keep and 3000 to 5000 before how much do you give after and the days following

It's been awhile since this topic was discussed. Is any one using it in keep or otherwise that can give feedback on wether or not it's worth using?

i think so i just messed around with it but i added a lot of other supplements spiraling what grass protein glutamine creatine vitamins and oils i tried it with my house so i could really see the difference and there was she is already a high strung dog and if i don't run her a lot she gets destructive but after a few weeks of the supplements she was in better shape then i got my germanium and a few weeks after that she was to crazy high strung to deal with and got in even better shape and iv ran this dog her hole life and she is always in pretty good shape after all that she doubled her time in her work outs is pretty short time and wonted to go more without running hot it got to the point were i was worried about her pads and hand to make her stop. i will use it from now on and I'm a believer . i haven't tried it in a hunt or a hog pin but i would like to see what happens in a the pin first

Anyone still using this?