Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Icon & Brickhouse

Re: Icon & Brickhouse

Ya wish I would have had the chance to breed to joe manco (he was in my area)...
    Would've probably worked out real nice I think...
    Jack do you know how many dogs joe manco actually sired?

Quote Originally Posted by wrongway
    Now that I know the short muzzle trait is normal with these dogs I'll accept that because it obviously doesn't affect the performance of these dogs. Who would you think would be the better candidate to breed to? The icon/screaming banshee male or Adrian Peterson. I'm looking to add ability. This the bitch http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/mo ... _id=411591
    Have a question for you, is that pup you looking for a stud to even born yet? I Know some of them hounds in there and the breeders and I thought they been awaiting that litter to drop still. You the breeder partner? Just a question because like jack was mentioning you would have to see them hounds and what they can do before pointing a direction of what to add..

Quote Originally Posted by Ipk
    Ya wish I would have had the chance to breed to joe manco (he was in my area)...
    Would've probably worked out real nice I think...
    Jack do you know how many dogs joe manco actually sired?
    I haven't seen Joe Manco since he's a puppy, so I have no idea what they bred to him or how they turned out.

Jack

The ped is of a pup in the belly. Lol I'm close with a member of this camp. I'm going off the traits of the first breedings that we're done like this Lil Dudley/Lil Kim and Lil Dudley/stretch. Just looking deep in the future is all