Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Size matters

Quote Originally Posted by wrknapbt View Post
    I've got a bitch at home now who is a 46 47 in shape female but when in shape she looks like a 60 lb dog. I was expecting her to be goofy and clumbsy as heck but she fooled me. With stupid athletic ability and annoying wind, she is also very very smart but even as a pup she was a escape artist who would watch me close the puppy pen then proceed to try and open it in different ways. until she finally figure out she had the ability to just jump over it. But her weight is also a problem because I could only get her in school once and no one else will take me up on schooling which sucks. Her conformation is damn near perfect and that has been proven via a few months of prancing around the show ring and picking up her ADBA CH. Her only flaw in that area according to them is that she is a tad long.

wknapbt

she looks great man.

I am glad I don't have a huge 47-lb escape artist on my yard of little doggies

She looks great man!

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    I am glad I don't have a huge 47-lb escape artist on my yard of little doggies

She looks great man!
    SHe made me a more responsible owner being that I have to stay a step ahead of her. She is a thinker for sure.