Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HEY JACK! Would you consider this a pure Hollingsworth dog?

Quote Originally Posted by AlienInvasion View Post
    Beautiful hound Evo. Maybe one day you can bless us (Jack's dogs too) with a youtube vid post of your dogs. Would love to see those dogs displayed live, especially Machobear!

All the best!
    I'll post video of Mr.Machobuck, Machobear, Super Machobuck, Haunchday, and Psycho from this weekends ADBA show in Kountze, TX from this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    Vic was clearly trying to keep the "Mayday Recipe" alive in HaunchDay ... and by the looks of him he did.
    I told Victor to make that breeding . He said he didn't have the funds to make that trip. So I sent him a few pennys, the breeding was made, and the rest was history. I told him I didn't want anything out of that litter, but rather one out of one of the bitches from that litter to Baracuda. That way the bottomside's 3/4 Bolio-Tombstone was evened out with Baracuda's 3/4 Redboy-Jocko. The result is a masterpiece of a breeding that is genetically almost the same as having Mayday himself, at least as far as genetic contribution is concerned:

50.000% Gr.Ch. Southern Kennel's Mayday ROM
    50.000% Southern Kennel's Dolly
    50.000% Gr.Ch. LFK's Barracuda
    37.500% Hollingsworth Dolly ROM
    12.500% Holligsworth's Polly ROM
    34.375% Gr.Ch. Tant's Yellow ROM
    12.50% Ch. Powerhouse Knls Deadlift
    25.000% Patrick's Lady in Red
    25.000% Browning's Yazoo Cody
    25.000% Ch. Big Apple Kennel's Haunch
    25.000% Powerhouse's Yellowgirl
    25.000% Southern Kennel's Dollyday
    21.973% Ch. Chavis Jocko
    20.313% Ch. Kirby's Yellowjohn ROM
    20.093% Ch. Bass' Tramp Red Boy
    19.531% Patrick's Red Baby ROM

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionkennels View Post
    I'll post video of Mr.Machobuck, Machobear, Super Machobuck, Haunchday, and Psycho from this weekends ADBA show in Kountze, TX from this weekend.
    Nice!!

i feel you alieninvasion im looking forward to the vids myself.

Thanks, he is that, but his wires are loose. He is one high strung SOB
    Tell you what if he starts to get on your nerves too much send him on up the road to VA I will give him some direction with some on point training and titles.

Quote Originally Posted by wrknapbt View Post
    Tell you what if he starts to get on your nerves too much send him on up the road to VA I will give him some direction with some on point training and titles.
    hehehe. I think we can handle the big boy

I told Victor to make that breeding . He said he didn't have the funds to make that trip. So I sent him a few pennys, the breeding was made, and the rest was history. I told him I didn't want anything out of that litter, but rather one out of one of the bitches from that litter to Baracuda. That way the bottomside's 3/4 Bolio-Tombstone was evened out with Baracuda's 3/4 Redboy-Jocko. The result is a masterpiece of a breeding that is genetically almost the same as having Mayday himself, at least as far as genetic contribution is concerned:
    Generally, the owner of the bitch is the breeder, but if you orchestrated and funded the breeding with another man's bitch, then I would say that makes you the breeder, while he was just compliant in allowing you to utilize his bitch so you could complete your vision.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    Generally, the owner of the bitch is the breeder, but if you orchestrated and funded the breeding with another man's bitch, then I would say that makes you the breeder, while he was just compliant in allowing you to utilize his bitch so you could complete your vision.

Jack

I orchestrated the breeding to make the dam. victor then bred that bitch to Baracuda

This is from the ADBA show in Kountze, TX. Does this not look just like Mayday? I had the privelege of holding Mayday in my hands, and I can tell you without a DOUBT, that Haunchday is the closest thing to Mayday that I've ever seen. My less than in shape partner couldn't hold the 65 lb Haunch. He got loose, and luckily Machobear was there for a little face on face that we seperated in less than 20 seconds. If not for that, Haunch would have probably killed a different dog or pup in the show ring. Gentleman, if you're gonna be handling a high strung BEAST of a dog, you better be in decent physical shape.

This is from the ADBA show in Kountze, TX. Does this not look just like Mayday? I had the privelege of holding Mayday in my hands, and I can tell you without a DOUBT, that Haunchday is the closest thing to Mayday that I've ever seen. My less than in shape partner couldn't hold the 65 lb Haunch. He got loose, and luckily Machobear was there for a little face on face that we seperated in less than 20 seconds. If not for that, Haunch would have probably killed a different dog or pup in the show ring. Gentleman, if you're gonna be handling a high strung BEAST of a dog, you better be in decent physical shape.
    Wow, that is sure a far better photo of him than the last one ... his whole coloration looks richer and healthier ... and yes he does look like Mayday.