Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Redboy / jocko has made more dead game dogs !

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    Lmao, you just built a strawman to take focus off your original quote.

1) Re-read what I just wrote, that you just quoted. That STP "used" RBJ Has nothing to do with HIS BEST ... HIS KILLINGEST ... dogs were NOT RBJ (thereby negating your original claims).

2) STP's BEST dogs were not RBJ ... they were Boyles and Bolio.

3) STP never sold his VERY BEST dog ... Buck ... who had no RBJ in him.

Again, re-read what I said above, that you quoted.
    Re-Read your original quotes that I highlighted.

See if you can put it all together.

Jack
    He might not have sold buck ,but he sold plenty more ,jack I know a lot more than you think I know about him ,remember. You knew buck beat jr ,when I said they never hunted .you said I was wrong ,then had to admit I was right ,I hate to tell you but I am right again .and it ain't no straw house (bubba )and jack I never said the buck dogs were trash just like any other line you got to get them from select breeders ,and there are more than one .but I even said I would have go with evolution or mr Bullard which no longer has them .now the reason I say those two is they both have redboy jocko in the mix but even better than hunt what they breed and to me that is a plus .not trying to hurt any feelings ,just my take on it .

I admitted you were right when, in fact, you were right. But just because you were right "once" doesn't give you carte blanche on being right forever

In this case, you're wrong. You're also all over the place, trying to forget the two ridiculous statements you said that prompted all this.

So let us FORGET STP, to whom you're affixing yourself for some crazy reason, because he has nothing to do with THE POINT.

The point is this ... you made these two statements:

Quote Originally Posted by waccamaw View Post
    It is a known fact that the redboy / jocko dogs have made more dogs dead game !!
    No, but these dogs on average have it all.smarts ,heart ,mouth ,and drive.ever noticed how all the good ones are redboy / jocko or have red boy / jocko in them.

These two statements are both WRONG ... and they can never be made "right" by changing the subject to STP or anything else.

The FACT is 1) RBJ dogs haven't won/killed or done anything "more than anyone else" ... and 2) all of the good ones are not RBJ.

I am not even going to get into #2 because it's so laughably ridiculous it doesn't deserve to be discussed, so let's stick to #1.

Please stick to the point. Not STP. Not Frosty. Not Buck. Not the fact STP "used" some RBJ dogs. None of that.

Make a list of the 10 winningest/killingest bitches in the history of the game.
    Make a list of the 10 winningest/killingest males in the history of the game.

See how many are RBJ ... because, according to my understanding, MAYBE you could put Barracuda up there ... but he's a 55 lb slug really.
    That is not a very competitive weight class. But let's give him his due because he won 9.

Other than at ONE dog, out of a total of 20 possible slots, tell me how many RBJ dogs are on your list? How many dogs killed 6, 7, 8, 9 dogs in a row?

Be real, be fair. Not 3, not 2, not a dog that killed one in a roll. I am talking about ALL TIME GREAT MULTI-KILLER / MULTI-WINNING DOGS.

Then compare that to the results of Eli/Carver(including Bolio), Jeep/Rascal, and other great crosses and tell me what you honestly come up with.

Jack

I admitted you were right when, in fact, you were right. But just because you were right "once" doesn't give you carte blanche on being right forever

In this case, you're wrong. You're also all over the place, trying to forget the two ridiculous statements you said that prompted all this.

So let us FORGET STP, to whom you're affixing yourself for some crazy reason, because he has nothing to do with THE POINT.

The point is this ... you made these two statements:

It is a known fact that the redboy / jocko dogs have made more dogs dead game !!
    No, but these dogs on average have it all.smarts ,heart ,mouth ,and drive.ever noticed how all the good ones are redboy / jocko or have red boy / jocko in them.

These two statements are both WRONG ... and they can never be made "right" by changing the subject to STP or anything else.

The FACT is 1) RBJ dogs haven't won/killed or done anything "more than anyone else" ... and 2) all of the good ones are not RBJ.

I am not even going to get into #2 because it's so laughably ridiculous it doesn't deserve to be discussed, so let's stick to #1.

Please stick to the point. Not STP. Not Frosty. Not Buck. Not the fact STP "used" some RBJ dogs. None of that.

Make a list of the 10 winningest/killingest bitches in the history of the game.
    Make a list of the 10 winningest/killingest males in the history of the game.

See how many are RBJ ... because, according to my understanding, MAYBE you could put Barracuda up there ... but he's a 55 lb slug really.
    That is not a very competitive weight class. But let's give him his due because he won 9.

Other than at ONE dog, out of a total of 20 possible slots, tell me how many RBJ dogs are on your list? How many dogs killed 6, 7, 8, 9 dogs in a row?

Be real, be fair. Not 3, not 2, not a dog that killed one in a roll. I am talking about ALL TIME GREAT MULTI-KILLER / MULTI-WINNING DOGS.

Then compare that to the results of Eli/Carver(including Bolio), Jeep/Rascal, and other great crosses and tell me what you honestly come up with.

Jack
    I might be wrong ,but was I the one that brought stp in the post .?Jack I could name plenty of RBJ dogs .and for the legal record I am referring to hog hunting ( killings hogs ) and for the record how many of these so called historical matches have you witnessed with your own eyes ? Not through the grapevine..

I might be wrong ,but was I the one that brought stp in the post .?
    You "might be" wrong? That's a good start, Sonny

No, you were the one who made the incorrect statements I have listed above.

Jack I could name plenty of RBJ dogs .and for the legal record I am referring to hog hunting ( killings hogs )
    Again, I am not talking about "winners" of the RBJ line ... or even Grand Champions ... I am talking about the winningEST dogs IN HISTORY ... Grand Champion of Grand Champions ... and the only ONE I can think of is Barracuda. Other than that 1 dog ... I see mostly Eli/Carver dogs of some type.

Unless you can think of dogs other than Barracuda, where are they? Where are the RBJ dogs like Shady Lady (5x :37 total), Molly Bee (8xW) (who killed Jocko's sister Ch Apple), Queen of Hearts (8xW), Tornado (10xW), MelonHead (14xW), etc.

The only RBJ candidate I know of, who was a true killer that was in a real tough weight class, was Ken Allen's Gr Ch Zinc (6xW) ... but you know who he lost to? A Jeep/Rascal dog, Rebel Kennels' Gr Ch Sampson (5x BIS). Which goes back to Eli/Carver.

Again, Ch Nico (3/4 RBJ) also lost to the Eli/Carver Gr Ch IBM ... and, again, just to drive home a point, so too did the RBJ dog Ch Glock get beat by another Jeep/Rascal (Eli/Carver) dog in Gr Ch Da Beast (7xW).

So I am not seeing the RBJ dogs on the very, very, tip-top of the "kill em all" heap ... I am seeing them GET KILLED more often than not in that elite setting ... and I am seeing some type of Eli/Carver cross doing the killing

and for the record how many of these so called historical matches have you witnessed with your own eyes ? Not through the grapevine..
    Well, I haven't witnessed any of them, but neither have you, so that doesn't change THE FACTS of what I am saying.

What I have done is I have bred dogs that have won all over the world.
    I have also bred TO various strains of dogs in experimental crosses, and rolled INTO various bloodlines, for over 20 years.
    I have never seen one RBJ dog, or cross, that I thought was my absolute BEST dog ... nor seen any cross or pure dog of this line GET PASSED one of my best.
    Quite the opposite, in fact.

Now I have seen some REALLY GOOD RBJ crosses, as I have said (and some really rank ones too). But, as with the historical record above, the absolute BEST crosses with my line (dogs that have killed 6-9 in a row, dogs that made the cover of magazines, dogs that have killed opponents with one bite behind the head on the brain stem, in less than :18, TWICE IN A ROW) have been some kind of ELI or CHINAMAN cross in there ... or been plain-old Poncho/Coca Cola dogs without any cross.

However, to be honest, I must concede a point and say that Carl Crews made a Poncho/Coca Cola/RBJ breeding that has more wins in it AS A LITTER (18 wins, 1 DG loss) than virtually any breeding I have ever heard of. And Angel Lajara (who conditioned Mayday's sister Ch Choice) says Gr Ch Dragon had everything ... but is he an "ALL TIME GREAT" dog? No.

But it *was* one helluva litter.

So let's just admit 3 things: 1) the winningest dogs in the history of the game are not RBJ ... 2) that RBJ dogs don't make up ANYWHERE NEAR "all the good dogs" out there ... but that 3) there have been some really good, some truly great, dogs of this bloodline ... and that it is certainly competitive with anything out there.

Jack

You "might be" wrong? That's a good start, Sonny

No, you were the one who made the incorrect statements I have listed above.

Again, I am not talking about "winners" of the RBJ line ... or even Grand Champions ... I am talking about the winningEST dogs IN HISTORY ... Grand Champion of Grand Champions ... and the only ONE I can think of is Barracuda. Other than that 1 dog ... I see mostly Eli/Carver dogs of some type.

Unless you can think of dogs other than Barracuda, where are they? Where are the RBJ dogs like Shady Lady (5x :37 total), Molly Bee (8xW) (who killed Jocko's sister Ch Apple), Queen of Hearts (8xW), Tornado (10xW), MelonHead (14xW), etc.

The only RBJ candidate I know of, who was a true killer that was in a real tough weight class, was Ken Allen's Gr Ch Zinc (6xW) ... but you know who he lost to? A Jeep/Rascal dog, Rebel Kennels' Gr Ch Sampson (5x BIS). Which goes back to Eli/Carver.

Again, Ch Nico (3/4 RBJ) also lost to the Eli/Carver Gr Ch IBM ... and, again, just to drive home a point, so too did the RBJ dog Ch Glock get beat by another Jeep/Rascal (Eli/Carver) dog in Gr Ch Da Beast (7xW).

So I am not seeing the RBJ dogs on the very, very, tip-top of the "kill em all" heap ... I am seeing them GET KILLED more often than not in that elite setting ... and I am seeing some type of Eli/Carver cross doing the killing

Well, I haven't witnessed any of them, but neither have you, so that doesn't change THE FACTS of what I am saying.

What I have done is I have bred dogs that have won all over the world.
    I have also bred TO various strains of dogs in experimental crosses, and rolled INTO various bloodlines, for over 20 years.
    I have never seen one RBJ dog, or cross, that I thought was my absolute BEST dog ... nor seen any cross or pure dog of this line GET PASSED one of my best.
    Quite the opposite, in fact.

Now I have seen some REALLY GOOD RBJ crosses, as I have said (and some really rank ones too). But, as with the historical record above, the absolute BEST crosses with my line (dogs that have killed 6-9 in a row, dogs that made the cover of magazines, dogs that have killed opponents with one bite behind the head on the brain stem, in less than :18, TWICE IN A ROW) have been some kind of ELI or CHINAMAN cross in there ... or been plain-old Poncho/Coca Cola dogs without any cross.

However, to be honest, I must concede a point and say that Carl Crews made a Poncho/Coca Cola/RBJ breeding that has more wins in it AS A LITTER (18 wins, 1 DG loss) than virtually any breeding I have ever heard of. And Angel Lajara (who conditioned Mayday's sister Ch Choice) says Gr Ch Dragon had everything ... but is he an "ALL TIME GREAT" dog? No.

But it *was* one helluva litter.

So let's just admit 3 things: 1) the winningest dogs in the history of the game are not RBJ ... 2) that RBJ dogs don't make up ANYWHERE NEAR "all the good dogs" out there ... but that 3) there have been some really good, some truly great, dogs of this bloodline ... and that it is certainly competitive with anything out there.

Jack
    First of all ,you just don't know what I have seen and I only say what I know for sure ! Second Carl crews never was a dog man just a crook peddler riding on tants shirt tail .and 3 rd I am not going to say I have seen a dog match in the past present or future ,only hog hunting for me guy.but I will say this only know what you see !

Jack ,did poncho win or lose ? Remeber the female David got from you ,what was her name ?pretty dog had a lot of white on her ,he gave her back to you .

First of all ,you just don't know what I have seen and I only say what I know for sure ! Second Carl crews never was a dog man just a crook peddler riding on tants shirt tail .and 3 rd I am not going to say I have seen a dog match in the past present or future ,only hog hunting for me guy.but I will say this only know what you see !
    That's true. I don't know what you've seen.

Second, you again fail to stay on point. Now you're having a fit over Carl Crews. I happen to like Carl Crews.

But what I DON'T see you doing is 1) showing me the winningest/baddest dogs in the world with RBJ in their pedigrees ... or 2) admit that you were WRONG ... and that MOST of the winningEST/baddEST dogs in the world do not have RBJ in their pedigrees.

Jack

PS: In addition to what I have listed above, here is another TOP RBJ dog that lost to another Eli/Carver dog ... when Ch Noriega was defeated by Gr Ch Ajax. (I don't have Ajax' full ped, but I believe he was pretty much 100% Carver/Eli.)

Jack ,did poncho win or lose ? Remeber the female David got from you ,what was her name ?pretty dog had a lot of white on her ,he gave her back to you .
    I am not saying Poncho was one of the baddest dogs ever. He won and he lost. But the dog he lost to was another Eli/Carver dog in Ch Leonard

Oh, and Poncho outproduced every dog you have ... as well as Ch Leonard ... 59-11 from 15 breedings.

The dog David TRADED back to me, to get that son of Bud, was Sassy. And I was very glad to get her back.

If you want to try to make this personal, I can go over a complete history of how my crosses with your stuff did ... and how other crosses and my pure stuff did by comparison.

Jack

I will give credit to the ones you had from big John the hog killer I never seen ,by the way was RBJ ,was that screamer and big John anyway that was a good litter .nice hog dogs .but anyway I am not kennel blind and do know there are other good dogs out there from all lines depends on the breeder.

I will give credit to the ones you had from big John the hog killer I never seen ,by the way was RBJ ,was that screamer and big John anyway that was a good litter .nice hog dogs .but anyway I am not kennel blind and do know there are other good dogs out there from all lines depends on the breeder.
    You seen one of the better ones ... Little Jack 2xW