Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: >PEDIGREE < ((( NAMES / KENNEL NAMES )))

Quote Originally Posted by BULLDOG ANONYMOUS View Post
    I know how to enter a pedigree. The drop box isn't working for me. It hasn't sence my renewal back here.
    There is not a dropbox for entering the site/dam while entering a pedigree. Simply start typing the parents name and it will automatically generate as long as the parents are in the system. If not you will have to build the peds. Do you have a link to the pedigree?

If you can record simply capture what your doing on your cell phone and email me the video

Bulldog Anonymous,

Are you able to drop down the tabs (box) for the Forums or Pedigrees? I'm assuming so of you're trying to add a dog otherwise you wouldn't be able to get there.

That says the drop boxes are in fact working. When you are in the "ADD" dog mode is your problem occurring when you type in the dog parents name and they are not locating the dog?

With a little more info one of the three of us that have offered to help will be successful in that, I'm sure of it.

S_B

Banned
    Man, THAT BOX ISN'T WORKING

Banned
    I can enter Jeep.... Nothing

Banned
    Let me see if a can video

Banned
    Can't post the video, this site is a mess. Lot of the key feature's that made this place awesome, is gone.

Or is it just on my end.. Use to be able to add 4 picture's to a pedigree and a video..

All that is gone, just only 1 picture now.

The customers service here is horrible. This is a problem on the administrative end not mine...

So, when I get... " I don't what to tell you" from the owner, only tells me he doesn't know much on running this website ...

Here's what we do.

Let's try deleting me and re-adding me back.
    We can figure this out together. As a owner of business, if one of my customers has a problem on my end... You will NEVER hear me say "I don't no what to tell you" ever!

If it's 1,000 or 10,000 dollar job if it's on my end I'll seek it out and fix that problem.

That's good management. Let's try doing what I asked.. We'll start there and go down this list till we fix this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BULLDOG ANONYMOUS View Post
    Can't post the video, this site is a mess. Lot of the key feature's that made this place awesome, is gone.

Or is it just on my end.. Use to be able to add 4 picture's to a pedigree and a video..

All that is gone, just only 1 picture now.

The customers service here is horrible. This is a problem on the administrative end not mine...

So, when I get... " I don't what to tell you" from the owner, only tells me he doesn't know much on running this website ...

Here's what we do.

Let's try deleting me and re-adding me back.
    We can figure this out together. As a owner of business, if one of my customers has a problem on my end... You will NEVER hear me say "I don't no what to tell you" ever!

If it's 1,000 or 10,000 dollar job if it's on my end I'll seek it out and fix that problem.

That's good management. Let's try doing what I asked.. We'll start there and go down this list till we fix this problem.
    check your pop up blockers

EMAIL THE VIDEO TO ME

thepitbullbible@comcast.net

Banned
    Pop up blockers,lol good idea...didn't think of that.. let me check.

Banned
    Pop up blockers, lol good idea...didn't think of that.. let me check.

Banned
    Blockers off... Nope, still don't work! Pop up window works for some things.. Like owner.... And breede,r that's about it.. Who here intuitively knows how to handle this situation that's baffling us? Have you tried what l've suggested, Brickface?