Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: ((( ALL DATABASE UPDATES / QUESTIONS / SUGGESTIONS GO HERE )))

Quick question Jack. I Accidently duplicated breedings. How do I delete unwanted breedings? Tutorial video does not cover such matter. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Wsk View Post
    finally posted some peds hope they are above par. I did have a couple of their pics but the upload option wasn't working from this particular device. I will try from another one when I get the chance.
    Great board jack you and your brother have done outstanding and continue to do even better.

I missed this; thank you very much--glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by teufelshund View Post
    Quick question Jack. I Accidently duplicated breedings. How do I delete unwanted breedings? Tutorial video does not cover such matter. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Okay, not to worry

You can just "edit" it and create a new breeding.

At this point, we don't have a delete button for breedings, but you can always change the sire/dam/date to be a brand new breeding.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheDogs View Post
    We think it would be cool to post some pictures of awesomely conditioned/structured animals for people of this community to vote on.. Why would anyone need to win something for sharing a picture within this community? We're assuming you would have to have a complex if you ACTUALLY put your dog into top condition to win a "Picture Competition" on the internet though.. Hahaha.

We don't think you would attach names or pedigrees to the dogs entered each month, until a winner was chosen. Then
    just spotlight the winner each month or something to that effect.
    Good point I like his plan on this

? On making a ped

I have watched the video and have a question. I just done a off the yard breeding and want to add the sire of the litter to the database so I can put the breeding together in the database also. Only problem is I don't own the sire of the litter and while the owner doesn't mind me adding the breeding he doesn't want his personal info in the database. Meaning he doesn't want his government name put down as the owner. So, to fully fill out the ped I need to enter something in the owners slot that doesn't go against his wishes. What can I put down as the owner in this case? His commonly known handle? Just wondering what would be best to make sure that the info is entered correct

Quote Originally Posted by widerange View Post
    I have watched the video and have a question. I just done a off the yard breeding and want to add the sire of the litter to the database so I can put the breeding together in the database also. Only problem is I don't own the sire of the litter and while the owner doesn't mind me adding the breeding he doesn't want his personal info in the database. Meaning he doesn't want his government name put down as the owner. So, to fully fill out the ped I need to enter something in the owners slot that doesn't go against his wishes. What can I put down as the owner in this case? His commonly known handle? Just wondering what would be best to make sure that the info is entered correct
    Yes, his common handle is just fine. For example, I don't put my real name up as breeder (even though I don't care if it's up there), I just put Vise-Grip Kennels.

At least 50% (if not more), do so as well.

Thanks for asking,

Jack

Pat myself on my back here I have 81 peds entered. But I entered them when the site first opened and I just got done going into each one to fill out all info that I know and now looking up more detail info for each ped. Great job on the site jack hope I can help inprove the info

Nut
    Jack, made a mistake and added a new dog, when i was adding pups to a breeding.
    Deleted the duplicate dog. But it's still in the list (jane) How do i remove it?
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...eeding_id=6990
    Should have renamed it, but to late.

EDIT: think i found a way to fix it, lol. Changed breeder name, and all pups disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Nut View Post
    Jack, made a mistake and added a new dog, when i was adding pups to a breeding.
    Deleted the duplicate dog. But it's still in the list (jane) How do i remove it?
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...eeding_id=6990
    Should have renamed it, but to late.

EDIT: think i found a way to fix it, lol. Changed breeder name, and all pups disappeared.

Hi.

Not sure what you're asking actually.

The breeding profile adds pups based on identical breeding and identical DOB.

Any dog with the same pedigree, and same DOB, is going to show up on the breeding profile, as it should.

You have not deleted Jane, because there she is.

PS: When you say "it," what are you referring to, Jane?

Slow down when you write, and be precise in what you say, and it will help me understand what you're trying to say

Nut
    Ah lol, you don't understand because its already gone.
    I added a duplicate "Jane" without kennel name infront of it.
    Then i deleted the duplicate ped, but the name of the dog was still in the list of pups of that particular breeding.
    Then i changed the breeders name of the breeding profile, which delete all pups on the list of the breeding profile!
    Then added the proper dogs.

Hope you understand what i mean now. But its solved.