Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JESSIE ROD'S GR. CH. MIDNIGHT

Re: JESSIE ROD'S GR. CH. MIDNIGHT

8-)

Quote Originally Posted by killercombine
    We just had a litter of Vengeance to his double doughter Chang that makes them triple Vengeance, We have an Indian Sonny bred female called Vandel 1xw and she should be dropping her litter in about two weeks.

THOSE 2 BREEDING SHOULD BE REAL NICE 8-)

Quote Originally Posted by killercombine
    We just had a litter of Vengeance to his double doughter Chang that makes them triple Vengeance, I will definetly let you know if they turn out to be any good, but they were just born so is to early to tell, lol. We have an Indian Sonny bred female called Vandel 1xw and she should be dropping her litter in about two weeks. Vengeance was the last breeding ever done with Midnight jr and the rest of his litter is gone due to unfortunate circumstances, so he is the last of the mohicans. A good friend of ours has some heavy bred Jesse's Max dogs that we will experiment breeding Vengeance to, Even though we are not to high on Max as an individual we will see what it does. As far as letting any inbred dogs go i can tell you that they wont be cheap because selling an inbred dog to someone is basicaly giving him the keys to the kingdom. It has been my experience that when you inbreed to much on the midnight line mouth diminishes a bit. Jesse loved to inbreed so i have seen plenty of them to make that observation. On the other hand we have a double bred female from Gr Ch Vengeance to Ch Phoenix, his daughter, we call her Little Black AKA Chiquitica, she is about 30 pounds and she is all that an a bag of chips with a soda, so it is because of her that we are begining to do a bit more inbreeding now. I hope I was of help, God Bless and stay safe. YIS, KC.
    Thank you for the insight, KC.

I understand what you mean about "giving away the keys to the kingdom" by selling an inbred dog off your core stuff, so well said.

I am glad you have had various experiences with inbred dogs of that general line, and it is interesting that the heavy Midnight dogs you saw lacked a little mouth, while the heavy Vengeance bitch you have has mouth. I have noticed the same thing with inbred Poncho dogs versus inbred Silverback dogs: my inbred Poncho dogs were almost always game, and many were fancy head dogs, but almost all of them lacked mouth ... while it seems like my inbred Silverback dogs are super-charged with extreme body strength, ability, and the desire to dominate and close the deal immediately. I am trying it a few different ways now to see if that pans out with different combinations.

So, in the same fashion, while inbreeding on Midnight may have yielded a preponderance of game dogs without mouth, it will be interesting to see if likewise inbreeding on Vengeance will continuously result in much more powerhouse-type dogs for you Chiquitica.

I wish you all the best in your efforts,

Jack

8-)

I agree with you. Let us make a New Year's Resolution to "get her done."

I have a 3/4 Silverback bitch I could use, and if you'd like to try a tight Vengeance gyp on Silverback it would be my pleasure.

Midnight was a very outgoing deep game dog that was a workacholic. , where he proved himself against a great ch rusty hooks mouth dog.

He came from a great producer who was on the yard of Indian Sonny who owned a dog name pistol.
    Pistol was bred to 11 bitches and produced a high precentage of very good dogs, and you can say his decendants did as well.

[ 8-)

How can i GET some of this Blood....Working man/no refernces/ dogman...wit the money, to purchase?

Long time KC u probably don't remember but I meet you at a BBQ down off 80 was wondering how that little male pup turned out that u had for sale that night? Some very nice breeding you have coming with Cali Jack we have two littermate off SliverBack (M/F) to some great Burns blood. Names JSD'S SLIVER MONEY & CSB'S SLIVER MOUTH and loving their growth to come thanks to JRBulldogs. God Bless and Good Luck with progression to come great leadership in K9's to Cali. Jack & KC!!!!

THANKS,
    JSD/CSB

8-)