Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ((( MY THOUGHTS ON FEEDING RAW )))

Re: ((( MY THOUGHTS ON FEEDING RAW )))

Quote Originally Posted by Dre21
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojacc357
    I myself have fed kibble and raw. I have used some good kibbles and seen them live and perform fine on it. Still, when I found a deal on raw I notice the difference in my pups and older male who was starting to get gimpy is noticeably more energetic and hasn't been stiff lately. Family come over that had noticed his age catching him months back and are like man what did you do. He looks 2 again like his old self. I honestly use oils, coral calcium, parsley twice a week, and a boil egg. My raw has organs in it and I am very happy. I feed every 12 hrs. Right now I'm feeding chicken backs. I have also used beef tripe, chicken leg quarters, ground chicken and beef. Every once in awhile I get a cow head. I also buy beef leg meat bones. My pups mom looked great on kibble but my pups genetics show just as much at 7mths. Carbs are in brains, spleen, and other parts so adding then is no necessary. Here are a few pics. No work

This is there mom grown on kibble no work and looking good

These are her pups at 7mths. I have walked them maybe twice cause of strays and city life and they are hot pups. I set in the yard with them and bring them in the house at night for play and QT is all. I am a believer in raw now and see the difference. If you are worried bout cost get on google and search.
    Here Walmart sells 10lbs bags of quarters for $6.48.
    That's $26 for 40lbs. It's bout the same most pay for kibbles and better. You can find 40 to 50lbs for under $20 if you look though.

[quote:137q9xv1]
    If you go to Wal-Mart towards the end of the month, those same $6.48 leg quarters are marn]ked down to $4.50!!![/quote:137q9xv1]

Yep very true and you can price compare.

If anybody has been to Roc-City's yard you will see and A-1 class yard of raw fed dogs. He has mastered, prep work needed and is very organized....really makes feeding raw look easy! On top of that his dogs look good and glow with health!

I feed nothing but raw , and will feed nothing ells.

I have updated the opening post of this thread to be in a more chronological order, for better reference, and will be working to build upon it more next week.

Jack

New Video Added.

CA JACK So my old dog is still trying to eat like a young dog and he sometimes has issues with his chicken quarters. Should I break the quarters up using a knife or should I switch him over to boneless meats?

Try to cut the chicken quarters in smaller pieces, the bones contains essential nutrients dogs need.

What kind of issues worknapbt ?

Quote Originally Posted by wrknapbt View Post
    CA JACK So my old dog is still trying to eat like a young dog and he sometimes has issues with his chicken quarters. Should I break the quarters up using a knife or should I switch him over to boneless meats?
    I would use a meat cleaver, if you're worried, not a knife.

What issues is he having, just chewing, or digestion also?

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    I would use a meat cleaver, if you're worried, not a knife.

What issues is he having, just chewing, or digestion also?

Jack
    He is a greedy ass and trys to still swallow the ting with just a few bites. So I will go get a cleaver now and chop up his meat from now on.