Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TFX's Article on Organic Germanium (Ge 132)

I cant find it in powder only in capsules, do they still sell it in powder.

What would a maintenance cycle of Ge132 consist of in a quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by TFX View Post
    Keep in mind also that this article will be 10 years old this spring. As a follow up, my daughter who is almost 12 has only been on antibiotics once in her life after getting sick overseas, and my son who is almost 8 has never taken any. Think about the folks you all may know with kids, who have incessant ear infections, bronchial problems and so forth, and take antibiotics several times per year. We only run a maintenance cycle of Ge132 about once per quarter.

In addition we also use this Intramax product daily which would also be excellent in balancing the nutritional demands of your canine athletes as well.
    http://store.druckerlabs.com/intraMAXinfo_s/117.htm

Because my wife is a healthcare practitioner, we buy it at wholesale. If there was enough demand, I would sell it to this board for a small markup, cheaper than it could be had anywhere else online.

The capsules I get consist of 30-100mg for $32. Take one per day so do the math. If you have a healthy dog, don't bother giving it to that dog. Just use it in keeps or give it to unhealthy dogs only. It's not cheap but it works wonder. Especially after a dog gone through a tough one.

Thanks for the info. Will definetly give it a try for use in upcoming keeps. How about for use for myself? I'm a healthy dude but am also curious about using for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by OGDOGG View Post
    The capsules I get consist of 30-100mg for $32. Take one per day so do the math. If you have a healthy dog, don't bother giving it to that dog. Just use it in keeps or give it to unhealthy dogs only. It's not cheap but it works wonder. Especially after a dog gone through a tough one.

i thought it was the powder we were looing for??

Ge 132 heals the body. Use it if you're in pain. Inside the capsules are powder form(100mg) You'll be amazed how small 100mg is. So getting it in powder form can be tricky to measure if that's what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeldog View Post
    What would a maintenance cycle of Ge132 consist of in a quarter?
    Oh, I'd say a bottle or two. It depends on how you are splitting it up, how large the family is etc. As long as you continue to do a number of things to scavenge toxins, balance energy, fill nutritional voids and so forth on a regular basis you should maintain better than average health. As long as I take a hundred mg per day for a few weeks every few months, I feel like I am doing OK.

Quote Originally Posted by OGDOGG View Post
    You're getting ripped off brother! Here you get twice as many pills for $3 less.
    http://www.webvitamins.com/product.a...ign=singlefeed

By the way, if you want to feel something interesting snort a line of Ge132 on one side, and leave the other side empty for a little bit. One side of your face will feel completely envigorated, and the other side will feel almost "dead" in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon P. Lebron View Post
    I cant find it in powder only in capsules, do they still sell it in powder.
    You guys all need to learn how to use a search engine! However this outfit is currently out of stock.
    http://www.vitasprings.com/organic-g...er-jarrow.html