Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The bolio and tombstone line of dogs.

Run them with my dogs & get a better bang for your buck.

They bring more to the table than just running them strait bolio,tombstone,redboy ,jocko.

Get more prey drive ,finish & ability than just run them as is.
    I have pure ,Bolio,Tombstone,Redboy & the Redboy Jocko coming from The Butckus in my dogs.
    Line bred the right way & woven together with the old stuff.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=69536

I dont think you can get much more prey driven animals then RBJBT,lol.At least the ones that I have seen and owned.Other traits sure but not that one.They are known to be very firey,animal aggressive dogs.
    SBCK

Far more prey drive than RBJBT and proven so time & time SBCK!

Had seen many RBJBT & mine proved better than them time & time again over the last 25 years years .

If you know how to read pedigrees SBCK that you will see those exact same families are in my dogs.

I used pure versions of them.

I suggest before you LOL that you re-read pedigree again or get someone to point out the Boilo,Tombstone ,Red Boy Jocko in that pedigree.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=69536

The RBJ is coming thru Buckus in that dog but have another with far more down from Mayday in my dogs.

And to be honest the RBJBT isn't 1/2 as good as my dogs before those were added to mine.

Just solid proven facts!

Give you a little help SBCK on spotting the dogs you seek in my peds on this particular dog.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=55946

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=55945

And another one of my dogs with a little more of the Mayday(bolio/tombstone/Red Boy Jocko
    on the bottom side.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=77796

I like the breeding on the Carter's Flame. Like you said before we can talk about pedigrees forever.

I bred to LadyBird's brother, Bobby. (when BH had them both). I bred to him not because of his posted pedigree (Straight Red Boy) but for two other reasons, one, primarily for what he did in the box and two, I am of the belief that they are Vernon Jackson dogs on the top.

In your pedigrees that go back to the Jackson dogs that made Jocko, those were some of the dog I cut my teeth on many years ago as a young kid.

Mr. Holland bought several Jackson dogs along the time the Cadillac II dog was producing. We had dogs down from those dogs (being Red Boy fans) and they crossed well. Then all of a sudden the Holland dogs from Cadillac II were rough, and durable and thick hided with a certain Jocko look to them.

The two that BH had were like that as that litter did not fit in with the other straight Holland/Cadillac II dogs.

We bred a Mims Red Boy/Snooty/Molly Bee bitch to him and got a couple really nice ones.

When BH hit that bump in the road Bobby and Ladybird were going to come here until he got to a better place. He got what he wanted for Bobby and I never heard from Ladybird until you posted some peds a few years back.

Good family of dogs. I was happy with what I got down out of Bobby. He threw us a real nice bitch. I wish I had bred to him a couple more times.

EWO

You said that your dogs give RBJBT more prey drive,I'm saying the ones I have OWNED,BRED and SEEN had very high prey drive.Litters had to be separated early.A psychotic scream on sight of other animals.I'm not disputing that some other lines have traits that are stronger in areas then these dogs.Maybe the strains you have seen were different. And I'm not a RBJBT kennel blind type I love them but I actually prefer Eli/china man type dogs.The dog on my profile is actually my favorite dog that I have ever owned and he was an eli dog.
    SBCK

Good stuff .
    Thanks for extra history EWO !

Good blend on the dogs.

Did you ever run any of the Crabb dogs straight?

EWO

Quote Originally Posted by EWO View Post
    I like the breeding on the Carter's Flame. Like you said before we can talk about pedigrees forever.

I bred to LadyBird's brother, Bobby. (when BH had them both). I bred to him not because of his posted pedigree (Straight Red Boy) but for two other reasons, one, primarily for what he did in the box and two, I am of the belief that they are Vernon Jackson dogs on the top.

Mr. Holland bought several Jackson dogs along the time the Cadillac II dog was producing. We had dogs down from those dogs (being Red Boy fans) and they crossed well. Then all of a sudden the Holland dogs from Cadillac II were rough, and durable and thick hided with a certain Jocko look to them.

The two that BH had were like that as that litter did not fit in with the other straight Holland/Cadillac II dogs.

EWO
    Interesting but you're not the 1st ol timer that i've seen mentioned that. Buddy of mine was down there close to Holland and he had was a very hard believer in some of those dogs being Vernon Jackson or Carver bred when that Cadillac II blood really hit. Said the dogs power and durability changed tremendously even adding punch that some were not really known for.

We had a few bred down that way and for the most part were game, but basically dumb game. We shied away from them after that and then Cadillac II dogs started knocking folks in the head.

Seemed to be different dogs.

Then in time it turned into something to talk about.

When we bred to Bobby I was really happy with what we got. The deal was when Bobby and Lady Bird got here I could breed my bitches to him and then send stud money back to the owner. If he bred Lady Bird I would get a puppy back for her being here. The deal never panned out as B sold them/placed them.

Regardless, good family of dogs.

EWO