Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stone City Male @ stud

All recessive to the black with white blaze; the dominant traits are not like recessives in that they can't skip a generation or hide out. Two brown eyed people can give birth to blue eyed child but two blue eyed parents can't give birth to brown eyed child.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckgator View Post
    All recessive to the black with white blaze; the dominant traits are not like recessives in that they can't skip a generation or hide out. Two brown eyed people can give birth to blue eyed child but two blue eyed parents can't give birth to brown eyed child.
    exactly, maybe i am missing something, which is possibly, but I am calling bullshit. That is like two white people having a black child and saying well maybe he is black because his great great grand dad was black. Somebody show me something that proves me wrong. two buckskin/reds don't produce a black.

Quote Originally Posted by Milehighmisfit View Post
    exactly, maybe i am missing something, which is possibly, but I am calling bullshit. That is like two white people having a black child and saying well maybe he is black because his great great grand dad was black. Somebody show me something that proves me wrong. two buckskin/reds don't produce a black.
    GRCH. AWESOME BEAST WAS CHOCOLATE NOT RED, WHICH MEANS HIM BRED TO GRCH. LUKA COULD PRODUCE BLACK DOGS.

Awesome Beast produced a few black dogs when not bred to black females....
    One that comes to mind is
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=17940
    Creek Bottom

Quote Originally Posted by creek_bottom View Post
    Awesome Beast produced a few black dogs when not bred to black females....
    One that comes to mind is
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=17940
    Creek Bottom
    AND ALSO

CH GATOR BOY'S & LATIN CONNECTION'S CARABINA 5XW-1XL , HE MIGHT HAVE TO JUMP ON PEDS TO SEE THAT THOUGH.. AS FAR AS I KNOW I DON'T KNOW THE GUY WHO SAID THAT BUT I'M MORE INCLINED TO GO WITH THE REAL DOGMEN THAT I DO KNOW. BASICALLY (MHM), YOU'D HAVE TO CALL BULLSHIT ON A WHOLE LOT OF PEDS BASED ON YOUR THINKIN. AGAIN HE WAS CHOCOLATE NOT RED!

Ch G Unit was off awesome beast x CH heffa with heffa being buckskin in color as well and G was black as was a couple litter mates. Chocolate is a variation of black or something. Not enough sleep so my brain is running on autopilot lol

I have nothing to do with this gyp but she's said to be black and white off of a buckskin and a red

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=45170

Nicley bred hound big guy... Good Luck with him.

STONE CITY KENNEL'S AWESOME MIDNIGHT This is what MileHigh is talking about; can't get a black dog from the parents both recessive to the Black Coat.