Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Garner's Ch El Negro dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Yarddog View Post
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=59647

Very nice cross. I owned the Ez Domi bitch on the back end of her life...wish I'd gotten her as a young dog to see what all she could've produced.
    Very nice indeed... Hill bill produced some good ones?

He has produced a few good ones. Several coming to age this year.

Now if I were to own a bulldog off of El' Negro or down from him I would be pairing it with as heavy Midnight Cowboy blood as I could find, something tells me their peds would match up far greater then paperwork would ever show lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SOUR-MASH View Post
    Now if I were to own a bulldog off of El' Negro or down from him I would be pairing it with as heavy Midnight Cowboy blood as I could find, something tells me their peds would match up far greater then paperwork would ever show lol.
    I've heard very similar insinuations from people I feel like would know his true breeding.

Fat Bill is one of the very few who knows the truth.

What's the story on that I don't hear much about it cause people focus more on dynomite then any other Garner dogs when it comes to peds not matching.....

El Negro was a great producer. I've had great success with dogs off of him. A good friend of mine took Dexter out. He was one hell of a bulldog and his offspring are coming of age.

Old thread but wanted to bump. I heard the El Drogo dog off El Negro is producing and earning his as well... thoughts?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy666 View Post
    Old thread but wanted to bump. I heard the El Drogo dog off El Negro is producing and earning his as well... thoughts?!?
    Since when cause he didn’t produce squat in DC or in Texas.
    Maybe TG getting better results.

Quote Originally Posted by BD91 View Post
    What's the story on that I don't hear much about it cause people focus more on dynomite then any other Garner dogs when it comes to peds not matching.....
    The rumour surrounding El' Negro surrounds his dams breeding and not TVK's Wicked. The dam was supposedly bred by Mr. Twardowski and was inbred Midnight Cowboy/Candy if I recall correctly.