Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sharapova stolen at GUNPOINT last night at 1 AM

Re: Sharapova stolen at GUNPOINT last night at 1 AM

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionkennels
    I had given one of my foundation bitches to my partner to condition for the upcoming ADBA show in Texas. As he was walking her last night at Houston Memorial Park, 3 suspects approached him and pulled a gun on him asking him for the keys to his car. He said his keys were in his car. They asked for a cell phone. He didn't have it on him. He said "give me the dog". My friend is a US Marine that did TWO tours in Afghanistan. He is by no means a push over. Regardless, they have my foundation bitch. Anyone with any information, please call (832) 423-6665. There will be thugs in the Houston area looking to sell this bitch for a few hundred dollars.

It may be prudent to take her pedigree down from the net as well.

Damn that suck. I can't stand s theif. Surprised he wasn't carrrying. He being xmilitary and you guys living in the wild west. I feel for you, and will keep my ear to the ground.

Damn that sucks... Hope somehow you get her back!

ZeroCool

pathetic scum bags! good luck getting the bitch back.

Hope you get her back. F*ckers...

where else have you posted this? FACEBOOK, GAMEDOG forum, Pedsonline or any other place? I'm asking before I start posting it everywhere

Keep an eye on your partner. You never know...jealousy is a mf'er!! (Just something to keep in mind!)

9 out of 10 when a dog is stolen it's a friend or friendly rival, I'm not understanding why your marine friend a man who should be licensed to carry would go out at 1 am not carrying a weapon I'm sure he is James Bond with, not insinuating anything of a sort but stranger things have come found out to be truth. May have been an accident and he didn't want to piss you off because of his own negligence just as well possible this situation is 100% truth. I have several marine family members and have extended marine family and all of them will die over a drink or anything with that Marine state of mind and are armed even at BBQs. Last summer a friend went thru this with one of his Buddies who is student of martial arts and was robbed, well come to find out this winter dog got into accident when him and a buddy were playing and dog DOA'd other bc he let dog in the yard as we walked down the street after female, he killed a prized bitch and her pups, well didn't wanna pay their worth so he offered the dog then we got story of a multiple men robbery. I don't see what 3 random bandits would want with a grown bulldog. No money or anything just the bulldog. Were they masked?

Quote Originally Posted by NQK
    I hope you didn't take my statement as an ill-intended assumption. I just know a lot of folks do a lot of bullshit things with these dogs and EVERY SINGLE TIME I've had a dog stolen, they had ties to someone I knew or someone who knew someone I knew sort of deal.
    I hope everyone is on the up and up and this is a real random deal and I hope you get the dog back for real. I love how your dogs are bred and the way they look.
    Quote Originally Posted by CitySwamp
    9 out of 10 when a dog is stolen it's a friend or friendly rival, I'm not understanding why your marine friend a man who should be licensed to carry would go out at 1 am not carrying a weapon I'm sure he is James Bond with, not insinuating anything of a sort but stranger things have come found out to be truth. May have been an accident and he didn't want to piss you off because of his own negligence just as well possible this situation is 100% truth. I have several marine family members and have extended marine family and all of them will die over a drink or anything with that Marine state of mind and are armed even at BBQs. Last summer a friend went thru this with one of his Buddies who is student of martial arts and was robbed, well come to find out this winter dog got into accident when him and a buddy were playing and dog DOA'd other bc he let dog in the yard as we walked down the street after female, he killed a prized bitch and her pups, well didn't wanna pay their worth so he offered the dog then we got story of a multiple men robbery. I don't see what 3 random bandits would want with a grown bulldog. No money or anything just the bulldog. Were they masked?
    Interesting conspiracy theory gentlemen.

My first thought was remembering what I heard happened to Ram years ago, whose DOY Ram's Ch Flash I heard was stolen at gunpoint and they actually shot and killed Ram to get Flash (or so I am told). However, in that case, these thugs knew exactly what they were trying to steal ... whereas in your buddy's case, Evo, these thugs just kinda "after-thought" wanted a dog which does sound kind of odd.

Of all the people to randomly try to rob, an ex-marine walking a pit bull seems unlikely, so (with all due respect to Evo, and without having enough evidence to really form an opinion one way or the other) the possibility of "a made-up story" should at least be considered. For example, as CitySwamp said, the guy may not be a bad friend trying to steal ... he might be an otherwise good fella who may have just fugged-up bad and lost the bitch in a kennel wreck ... and just not have been able to come clean and admit his mistake. Or it could be outright greed for the bitch ... or it could simply be exactly as he says it went down. There is really no way to know for sure, but "alternative possibilities" should at least be considered and kept in mind.

No matter how you slice it, though, that is a gorgeous bitch and it is a crime that she is out of your hands right now, as the rightful owner.

Best of luck in getting her back alive and healthy,

Jack

As a rational intelligent person, I take into account all possibilities. The person is a trustworthy person. He states that they didn't ask for the dog up front. Two guys remained in the vehicle, one came out of the car with a gun. He asked for a wallet, but the wallet was in his car, he them asked for his keys, which were also in the car (valued at 1000.00 POS car) , he then asked for a phone which was in the car, then he checked him for Jewelry, he then said youre gonna have to give me the dog. That's the story. The guy does not own another dog. Sharapova was in his house unless being worked, so the chain accident is out of the question. Needless to say, There is no evidence one way or another. There was a police report made, but that doesnt mean shit. Could he have gone out of town and left her somewhere and an acccident occurred? Yes. Could she have gotten lose on him chasing after a rabbit or rat in the park? Yes. However all of that would just be speculation and I have to assume positive intent. Anything else would just drive myself crazy for nothing.

EK