Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mountain Man Dogs

Re: Mountain Man Dogs

Are you guys sure MM is dead? I am not in the loop, but I heard that was a rumor.

Does anyone know him (or his family) directly? If not, perhaps it is best not to speak of matters like this unless 100% certain.

Jack

You are right Jack.

Sorry didn't mean any harm, just remember seeing an article. Didn't want anyone to get scammed... But I do not know him or his family personally, so I do not know for sure.

Respectfully,
    Ipk

Thank you. I like to get you guys advice before i do something. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipk
    The homer stuff crosses very well with rascal blood. And the bandit stuff has done pretty well mixed with nigerino and tab stuff.
    Anyway there are some very nice ones out there.

The Homer stuff is Rascal stuff.. Never seen much Wildside crossed with Tab but know they cross with several lines good..

Homer is eli... Rascal is eli... Homer is only 25% rascal, I should have been more detailed in my response... Just hate this keyboard.... I meant crossing amongst the family between rascal and homer. For example crossing something 43.75% homer (which would be like 21% rascal) with something 43.75% rascal which would be a cross amongst the same family.

And here would be an example of bandit, tab, and nigerino blended together.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=105401

I like mine. I Have notice early starters but late maturing. Folks say they got a bit of cold ones too.

Out of the homer side that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipk
    Homer is eli... Rascal is eli... Homer is only 25% rascal, I should have been more detailed in my response... Just hate this keyboard.... I meant crossing amongst the family between rascal and homer. For example crossing something 43.75% homer (which would be like 21% rascal) with something 43.75% rascal which would be a cross amongst the same family.

And here would be an example of bandit, tab, and nigerino blended together.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=105401
    Oh ok, I was thinking Homer is Rascal's grandson so how would they cross just linebreeding within the family, most times when selection is good that makes for good bulldogs. Rascal being a Triple Eli x Spook, bred to daughter of Bullyson to get Jr and then bred him to another granddaughter of Bullyson With EliJrxBrendy again.. He(Homer) got good share of Eli in him as well... Not sure how much Homer stuff around, a shame..

The dog you posted has good concentration of Jeep and no tab but tramp who was good dog and producer but don't de-value that Rocca stuff.. His dogs were often game hard as nails dogs with power...

Cityswamp Don't know why I kept typing tab... Meant tramp... Lol! Here is a breeding I got coming up that utilizes this blood.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=291213