Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Registries

redmistkennel

Re: Registries

I register with adba ukc and sdr

I register ADBA, and if I want to enter an event, I will register SDR also... AADR is crap and I do not trust her with my address any longer, I can assure you of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Feelin_Froggy
    I register ADBA, and if I want to enter an event, I will register SDR also... AADR is crap and I do not trust her with my address any longer, I can assure you of that.

yeah after they got my money...LMAO

yeap sorry she didn't reveal her snitching ways before that brah!

WOW!!! I was a big fan of the AADR! I don't register dog unless I get bored and want to show them, but when I did it was with the AADR because they had 2 shows a year in Pottstown, PA which is not to far from me. Plus they had color peds! Lol I have only a few dogs now that I haven't got registered because I haven't heard any news about a Pottstown show. I tried calling the AADR but no luck!

SDR wwdr adba

BFKC BY FAR IS THE BEST AND FASTEST . I HAVE USED ADBA ,GAMEDOGS ,BFKC .AND YOU CAN'T BEAT THEIR PRICE

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Icedogger
    Who do you think the best registry is out there today I see there is more and more of them. Just trying to strick up some converstion and get this board going

I personally don't register my dogs anymore, but when "I have to" I use the ADBA, just because they have more pull. I have been an ADBA-Registered Kennel for 22 years, and have exclusively run my own line since the beginning, and don't really need anyone "else" telling me how my own dogs are bred.

Ultimately, I intend to have this http://www.PitBullBible.com website here stand as a paperless registration body, once I get the database up and running.

Jack

Do you sell your pups with papers or without?

Without, as again I don't register my dogs anymore.

However, all of my foundation dogs were registered, and I have been a "registered kennel" with the ADBA since 1990, so they will honor whatever typed pedigree I put out. Therefore, if the customer wants, they can get their dogs "officially registered" off a printout I do from my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Feelin_Froggy
    yeap sorry she didn't reveal her snitching ways before that brah!
    WOW!! I thought she was good ppl, care to elaborate. Been to a couple of their shows and hate to get caught up in some BS.