Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: (((MARRIED TO THE GAME??)))

Re: (((MARRIED TO THE GAME??)))

I went to the Middle East for a year and my wife was left at home to take care fo the dogs while I was gone. This woman is one of the biggest researchers when it comes to proper care and feed for the dogs. She takes part in putting them thru keep and she also shows in ADBA shows. SHe is my road buddy when we make long trips we have many great conversations about dog training and theory.

Quote Originally Posted by wrknapbt
    I went to the Middle East for a year and my wife was left at home to take care fo the dogs while I was gone. This woman is one of the biggest researchers when it comes to proper care and feed for the dogs. She takes part in putting them thru keep and she also shows in ADBA shows. SHe is my road buddy when we make long trips we have many great conversations about dog training and theory.

Lucky man, congratulations!

One thing I can say...this dogs are very smart and they know how to break peoples heart...anyway this breed is a way of life!

Yea I have been with my soon to b wife a lil over 10 yrs n 70% of our fights/arguments have been over dogs lol we have a 14 month old son n now another on the way 2 days ago she say hell I'm chopped liver now I come after our children n like after ur third favorite dog ! I laughed n told her that's not true I kno she feels like that bcuz like jack said if u take care of em properly then its very very time consuming but over all my lady is very understanding of my obsession lol my dogs have been my bestfriends since I was a 6 yr old boy I'll never divorce my hounds n she knows that as well whenever I win a purse I just simply give her her share to do whatever she wishes so the time away from her she atleast has something to look forward to goodluck fellas its tough juggling all that n to a woman involved with the hounds for 20 + I take my hat off to u wish there were more out there

married to the dogs, always and forever.......

I think this thread and hottest dogwoman thread jinxed me. Read these posts earlier and was planning on contributing to both these topics... Thought I had made a lover of the dogs out of my woman... WAS GOING TO BRAG!
    30 minutes ago I received a call from her telling me she was moving out. WOW! Didn't see that one coming.
    My advice: hope for good luck

Plywood

women will always be bitches and man will always be dogs.lol

I'll never leave the pack behind, 'till death do us part.word

Quote Originally Posted by Ipk
    I think this thread and hottest dogwoman thread jinxed me. Read these posts earlier and was planning on contributing to both these topics... Thought I had made a lover of the dogs out of my woman... WAS GOING TO BRAG!
    30 minutes ago I received a call from her telling me she was moving out. WOW! Didn't see that one coming.
    Wow, I am sorry to hear that my friend.

I know we've had our differences, but that is no fun to go through: to think you have one thing (but in reality you have another). Maybe it would be worth it just to just sit her down and ask directly, "What is wrong exactly and what can be done to make it right?" So all may not be lost.

Ultimately, however, this kind of thing is what makes humans so unpredictable: secret thoughts. A person, no matter how seemingly-sweet and no matter how they appear to be on the outside, can always be thinking "secret thoughts" on the inside to the contrary. This is what makes TRUST such a hard thing to come by. Only after many years of doing what they say they'll do, and coming through for you despite any adversity, can any person truly be trusted. And there are not a lot of people who can pass that test over time. This is what makes anyone want to take their hat off for truly good, longterm relationship they know of. They're tough to come by!

The dogs what they are: honest and direct, which is why a TRULY game dog holds so much value. Yet even the rankest curs don't have "secret thoughts"; they never plot anything against you. They are what they are and they do what they do.

Good luck to you & hope things work out for the best,

Jack

i know this feeling all to well i have had do just every thing u guy & lady,s have mention& tried envoling every 1 my kids loved them the my ex wife didnt so & few girlfreind later im still single,married to the game lol

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipk
    Wow, I am sorry to hear that my friend.

I know we've had our differences, but that is no fun to go through: to think you have one thing (but in reality you have another). Maybe it would be worth it just to just sit her down and ask directly, "What is wrong exactly and what can be done to make it right?" So all may not be lost.

Ultimately, however, this kind of thing is what makes humans so unpredictable: secret thoughts. A person, no matter how seemingly-sweet and no matter how they appear to be on the outside, can always be thinking "secret thoughts" on the inside to the contrary. This is what makes TRUST such a hard thing to come by. Only after many years of doing what they say they'll do, and coming through for you despite any adversity, can any person truly be trusted. And there are not a lot of people who can pass that test over time. This is what makes anyone want to take their hat off for truly good, longterm relationship they know of. They're tough to come by!

The dogs what they are: honest and direct, which is why a TRULY game dog holds so much value. Yet even the rankest curs don't have "secret thoughts"; they never plot anything against you. They are what they are and they do what they do.

Good luck to you & hope things work out for the best,

Jack

Thank you for the advice jack.

Her and I had eight years between us (sure we had some rocky points.) But for the most part she was VERY supportive... bummed out...

Poncha will probably enjoy sleeping in the bed again though and she always loves me no matter what...