Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mayday/Damian line traits

Another option you may want to consider is adding some solid Boyles blood to your Red Boy x Eli, if he's still alive Ch Seguss’s Vito Boyles (Seaguss Sniper)X Eli (Clemmons/Fat Bill) would be a good stud choice if you went this route

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDogman View Post
    Another option you may want to consider is adding some solid Boyles blood to your Red Boy x Eli, if he's still alive Ch Seguss’s Vito Boyles (Seaguss Sniper)X Eli (Clemmons/Fat Bill) would be a good stud choice if you went this route
    Yea I've seen some nice Boyles dogs. I've heard good things about the Sniper stuff. What's your thoughts on Dynomite dogs? They are another recommendation I got for durable hard mouth dogs but also heard they have a time clock.

Well my thought's are that I am team Rusty Rebel, with that in mind it would be a natural "fit" for your Red Boy x Eli dogs. If I was looking for that blood, I'd get in touch with with Mr Townsend to see if his Samurai dog was still alive who's heavy Kemo x Budweiser.

Also I wouldn't rule out adding another strain of Red Boy and Eli to your dogs to get the desired traits your looking for. Blackrock Kennel's has what is in my opinion one of the best Red Boy dogs alive today in their (2XW) BLACKROCK'S RED BOY. I know they also often cross it into their Eli blood and will ship pups to the U.S.