Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ((( TRANSFERING PEDIGREE OWNERSHIP/PERMISSIONS )))

You can now.

Make sure you clean-up the ones where you only put the dog name.

You can lose your privileges for putting in Dog when it should be Smith's Dog.

I don't want to see that. Thank you.

This is a different problem, as someone else entered your dog.

Will try to work on that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    This is a different problem, as someone else entered your dog.

Will try to work on that, too.

Thanks buddy

Quote Originally Posted by MISTER View Post
    Thanks buddy
    Working on this now.

Before, I had to log into my main server, login to the database, and individually search for each dog ... to make 1 change. Big hassle.

We are adding an insertion point, right next to the Created By text on each dog's page (that only I can see) where I can just insert the true owner's User ID right there and make an ownership change.

That will greatly enhance my ability (and thus willingness, lol) to quickly transfer ownership from one member to another.

With the people above, they already entered their own dog, which became a Core Dog ... which is a new concept where we made every dog entered a Core Dog, so only I could edit them ... but where we also included a Yes/No switch to give back permission to current, living dogs owned by the user ... and so I just switched these people's dogs from Yes to No (regarding Core Dog status) enabling them to control their own-entered dog.

Jack

Jack will you be able to do this with breedings made as well? (Switch owner)

We could change that too, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    We could change that too, I suppose.
    You could change it to Poncho x ? Or Jeep x Kate, OR transfer it to me and I'll change it. Which ever is easiest.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...eeding_id=2095

As you can tell it is bugging the hell out of me!

S_B

Quote Originally Posted by S_B View Post
    You could change it to Poncho x ? Or Jeep x Kate, OR transfer it to me and I'll change it. Which ever is easiest.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...eeding_id=2095

As you can tell it is bugging the hell out of me!

S_B
    Please create a new thread topic, entitled Breeding deletions, so we can consolidate there.

Are you saying this breeding never happened, or that you want control of the breeding?

Please state all this under a new thread topic, thanks.