Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7 Weeks = 700 Members

Re: 7 Weeks = 700 Members

Jack,

Excellent Job with the Forum. The real only one place to talk about Dogs...Happy to hear that more and better things are to come.

Keep up the good Work!!!

You can count with my full support.

SCK

Thank you very much for such a vote of confidence, J, it means alot.

I am sure everyone here will appreciate your continued input and perspective, as someone who has created and maintained a multi-generational family of dogs at the top of the food chain, for a very long time now.

Thanks again 8-)

Jack

STORMY

congrats also
    like many others I chosen not to renew my acct so i depend on this site for my source of info for updated issues and others topics.

respectfully,
    stormy

Thank you bro, let's all make sure that this mutual effort is time well spent for everyone. That is the definition of a truly positive community

I have been with Peds Online for 10 years now. It was much better in the beginning. First of all, the search function used to actually work very well. Now I have to backdoor my own breedings through key dogs because unless they have a very unique name, the search feature will not take me to them. Secondly, a person at one time could add information to dogs that they knew the pedigreee on, or had photos of and so forth. Now with all of the newbie schmuck internet warriors over there, it has to be on lockdown to keep any semblence of integrity to the existing data.

I am looking forward to the database, a resource that will actually serve the bulldog community well, and because of a judicious operator, cull out the slime that has overrun Peds Online.

Quote Originally Posted by TFX
    I have been with Peds Online for 10 years now. It was much better in the beginning. First of all, the search function used to actually work very well. Now I have to backdoor my own breedings through key dogs because unless they have a very unique name, the search feature will not take me to them. Secondly, a person at one time could add information to dogs that they knew the pedigreee on, or had photos of and so forth. Now with all of the newbie schmuck internet warriors over there, it has to be on lockdown to keep any semblence of integrity to the existing data.
    I am looking forward to the database, a resource that will actually serve the bulldog community well, and because of a judicious operator, cull out the slime that has overrun Peds Online.

Thank you for your support and input.

When our database is up and running, it will be spelled-out clear as day that anyone who posts anything malicious on any entered dog will automatically be culled from the system, and no refunds will be issued. It's as simple as that. There is absolutely no excuse for doing something like this.

If a person pays a $20 cover charge to go into a fine club or restaurant ... and then "starts trouble" with another patron, that beligerant person will get tossed out on his ear and no refunds of the cover charge will be issued. There is no reason other paying customers should have to suffer hazing and verbal abuse, and there is no excuse for any member to conduct himself like this towards others either.

Now then, if a man enters Dog X, and it's an historical fact that Dog X was stopped in :42, then there is nothing wrong with saying, "Dog X stopped in :42," as it is simply a fact. However, if someone types in, "Dog X is a freaking currrr!!," and I learn of this, whoever entered-in the information will immediately get the boot. There is simply no excuse for such low-class immaturity, and all it does is breed more of the same.

A person should be able to enjoy a resource like this without worrying about whether someone else is going to sabotage his dogs. Also, if pedigrees are left "open," to where others can add info, as you mention it also allows old-timers (who have first-hand experience with the dog) to make valuable historical contributions to the entered animal that are informative and might not otherwise have a chance to be known.

Jack

CONGRATS JACK! KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB!

As an aspiring I can say I've learned a ton from your book DVD and this forum is endless wealth of knowledge without the b/s. thanks a million to you jack and the old dogman sharing and teaching

GREAT SITE JACK GREAT WORK I APPRECIATE THE TIME AND EFFORT YOU BUT FORWARD FOR THIS,ONE THING IN YOUR OPINION HOW SAFE OR WE FROM THE HUMIANACS ON HERE

Thanks for everybody's input and I am glad folks are enjoying the ride.

As far as being "safe" from humaniacs, I have no way to answer that question for you (or anyone else). In the end, what you do in real life, what you say in real life, and who you hang out with (and allow into your world) in real life,will determine how "safe" you are from humaniacs (or not).

Posting on this site is not going to make or break you

Jack