Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 16 months old bitch still not in heat

Quote Originally Posted by KAIRO View Post
    Tnx everyone for advices. Here on balkan area people are selling one year old dogs because they are "cold". Few days ago I saw guy who is selling that one year old "cold" dog, it is stupid, that dog is realy good bred from real game dog parrents..

That is actually a very good opportunity for you to get your hands on some great dogs, cheap, because of the incredible ignorance of others.

Remember a few years back when a young Sany boy was offered to the public, Cheap. Some lucky/smart guy bought the dog and now he is known as Gr ch Sany boy. Beating 2 ch's on his way to earn his title.

Quote Originally Posted by skipper View Post
    Remember a few years back when a young Sany boy was offered to the public, Cheap. Some lucky/smart guy bought the dog and now he is known as Gr ch Sany boy. Beating 2 ch's on his way to earn his title.
    Just like that, yep

Gr ch sany boy is from serbia, i think now is in quatar ABK KENNEL I saw few match of him, he is an ace.
    CA Jack I was in temptation to buy that dog but he is sold allready for 500€ (650$)..

Plenty of great dogs given away for practically nothing because they were said to be cold or curs because they simply were not ready.

Quote Originally Posted by KAIRO View Post
    Gr ch sany boy is from serbia, i think now is in quatar ABK KENNEL I saw few match of him, he is an ace.
    CA Jack I was in temptation to buy that dog but he is sold allready for 500€ (650$)..
    Somebody jumped on it.

Keep in touch with the person and you may still have access