Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ed Crenshaw Blood

did you end up with one of those from the last breeding evo?

No.. My friend at Red tide kennels did

The best of the dogs I ever fed bred from that particular blood came from the Ch.Bullshit/Carr's Honey cross. I've fed some dogs from Licon, one from Eli, and some others more heavily bred from the Gonner blood, and none of them ever matched up, dog for dog in ability, gameness, or any other trait you want to name, with the dogs from the Bullshit/Honey cross. I wouldn't be so bold to say they're not out there. I would only be so bold to say I've never seen them personally.

Unfortunately, while there are a few still making breedings around the Bullshit/Honey cross, they're not bred for all the right reasons any longer to my knowledge, and that's just a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyPaws View Post
    The best of the dogs I ever fed bred from that particular blood came from the Ch.Bullshit/Carr's Honey cross. I've fed some dogs from Licon, one from Eli, and some others more heavily bred from the Gonner blood, and none of them ever matched up, dog for dog in ability, gameness, or any other trait you want to name, with the dogs from the Bullshit/Honey cross. I wouldn't be so bold to say they're not out there. I would only be so bold to say I've never seen them personally.

Unfortunately, while there are a few still making breedings around the Bullshit/Honey cross, they're not bred for all the right reasons any longer to my knowledge, and that's just a shame.
    I like Bullshit And Alien best cause of the Heinzel blood. I'm going to ty and replicate that by breeding up the Gonner blood with The Hollingsworth dogs. I'll bet my dollar it works

Ditto Evolution. Have you managed to keep some straight bred Hollingsworth dogs? That would be some valuable dogs indeed. Do you have their pedigree's posted on here? I am asking a legit question. You seem to have overtime found access to some other families of dogs. There are some straight families of dogs still intact today. Just kept very private and to themselves. Cheers

Ditto Evo am very much impressed. To bad the frozen semen technology was not as perfected back in the mid 60's/70's. If it was even available. Lot of good older blood lines could have been preserved. Cheers