Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best pure red boy blood out there?

Speaking from personal experiences I like the WCC's Deacon ROM stuff and the Cottingham's CH Redman ROM stuff they both did and do well pure and out crossed. But I RARELY see anyone with working/producing stock just fancy paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionkennels View Post
    Mims dogs incredible. One of the best I ever saw was off a dopey little amber dog. Yellow john was certainly a redboy dog, one of the original ones.
    my buddy said that CH. BAD COMPANY KNLS BO was one of the badest mims bred hounds he ever seen. what ever happend to bo and his offspring?

Which Bo? Would like to see the pedigree. Must have been more than one. EWO

Found it. He was out of Luscious and Rainbow. The Bo I knew was Spiffy and Rainbow. EWO

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionkennels View Post
    Mims dogs incredible. One of the best I ever saw was off a dopey little amber dog. Yellow john was certainly a redboy dog, one of the original ones.
    yeah I totally agree man!

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=182456 CH. BO. my buddy said he was an great bulldog and one of the best mims dogs he ever seen but was outhunted for his #4 at 1:13 by CH. BIG HERC http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=164199

just goes to show you every dog has it's day

Ch Bo was FAR from a pure Redboy dog. He had ZERO Redboy on his bottom half. I like the dogs I seen down from Boomer. They have CRUSHERS for mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheDogs View Post
    Ch Bo was FAR from a pure Redboy dog. He had ZERO Redboy on his bottom half. I like the dogs I seen down from Boomer. They have CRUSHERS for mouths.
    you right he was not a pure redboy dog but was a redboy/snooty/bolio sog. the reason i bring him up was because evo mentioned that he love the mims little amber dog, and little amber was bo's grand dam