Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: redboy dogs

Like Doug the best

you liked the right one JUDGE'S BUCK put some good one's on the ground thanks tj

Nothing wrong with those dogs at all, they outcross well. Even a few o the pure ones get down. Most don't like the prices or his pretty peds so they hate on his dogs without ever owning one or enough of em to really say so. Wouldn't part with the bitch i have.

I don't know about most people hating on Boomer dogs, but dogs generally earn a bad reputation for a few reasons. The owner himself and his practices, the amount of times a stud has been bred, and the dogs off him.

I personally don't like Boomer dogs, based on the opinions of others I trust for those reasons. They're all in the tri-state area and have seen a lot more Boomer dogs than I ever will, and they've probably seen more than everyone here on this thread. I have a few pups with some Boomer blood in them, so I'll have a little something to go on with these to see what they've added or taken away from what I already have here.

I like the MIMS ,HAYMAKER KATIE MARLOWE DOGS

I just like how the red boy line has taken so many paths and branched off into lines within the line. You can go Boomer, or hunterr red, Deacon, Cottingham, Tants stuff, mims, bailey stuff, etc etc. All the same but different.

ALL THE SAME BUT SOME BETTER

.....and when you breed your dog, be it to a boomer dog or whatever else lets not forget the pups get 50% from each parent so as far as them adding or taking away from your program is bit of a twisted statement. If one doesn't think they are improving when making a breeding what's the point of making it at all?