Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Redboy / jocko has made more dead game dogs !

Quote Originally Posted by waccamaw View Post
    No, but these dogs on average have it all.smarts ,heart ,mouth ,and drive.ever noticed how all the good ones are redboy / jocko or have red boy / jocko in them.

No, I have not noticed that. In fact, that's about as false as statements get.

In point of fact, the winngest dogs in history don't have a drop of RBJ in them.
    I don't think they produce the most devastating killers either. Queen of Hearts, Molly B, Shady Lady, Tornado ... not a drop.
    The absolutey baddest crosses with my own line were to Eli, Chinaman, or Coca Cola dogs.

Statistically, there are more winners with Eli blood and/or Bolio blood in them than RBJ.
    Bolio/Eli, Bolio/Boomerang (and even Jeep/Redboy dogs) have ALL been been major, dominant forces out there also ... with not a drop of RBJ.
    And let's not forget the avalanche of awesome, multi-winning Jeep/Rascal dogs too ...

I do agree RBJ dogs are an undeniably great, very consistent line of dogs though. Absolutely.
    But they sure as hell don't produce "all" the good ones, not by a longshot.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post

In point of fact, the winngest dogs in history don't have a drop of RBJ in them.
    I don't think they produce the most devastating killers either. Queen of Hearts, Molly B, Shady Lady, Tornado ... not a drop.
    The absolutey baddest crosses with my own line were to Eli, Chinaman, or Coca Cola dogs.

Statistically, there are more winners with Eli blood and/or Bolio blood in them than RBJ.
    Bolio/Eli, Bolio/Boomerang (and even Jeep/Redboy dogs) have ALL been been major, dominant forces out there also ... with not a drop of RBJ.
    And let's not forget the avalanche of awesome, multi-winning Jeep/Rascal dogs too ...

I do agree RBJ dogs are an undeniably great, very consistent line of dogs though. Absolutely.

Jack

Most of the kennels that won in the 90's and 2000's had redboy jocko in their pedigree..... Waccamaw, Southern kennels, Hardcore, Hell on Earth, Carolina kennels, Stone City kennels, undertaker kennels (Mrs. Leaky foundation bitch) Evolution Kennels, Tant, Mr Burns and cross road kennels....that's just a few it's a hell of a lot more with the offspring of those foundation dogs for those kennels... Just my two cents....you won't find a more highlighted working stock then those accomplishments of those kennels.....I can't speak on what happen before the 90's.... That's when I got my first journal...except for reading Stratton books ( hey I had to learn somewhere )

Quote Originally Posted by Nextlevel View Post
    Most of the kennels that won in the 90's and 2000's had redboy jocko in their pedigree..... Waccamaw, Southern kennels, Hardcore, Hell on Earth, Carolina kennels, Stone City kennels, undertaker kennels (Mrs. Leaky foundation bitch) Evolution Kennels, Tant, Mr Burns and cross road kennels....that's just a few it's a hell of a lot more with the offspring of those foundation dogs for those kennels... Just my two cents....you won't find a more highlighted working stock then those accomplishments of those kennels.....I can't speak on what happen before the 90's.... That's when I got my first journal...except for reading Stratton books ( hey I had to learn somewhere )
    I never said that RBJ dogs weren't great. In fact I do believe I directly said they were both great and consistent as a bloodline.

But the idea that "most" kennels use them ... or that they've produced "the baddest" ... or "all" of the great dogs out there ... is absolutely asinine.

FACT:
    My dogs have beat every HOE dog they ever faced (3); they've also beaten at least 1 Hardcore dog (a daughter of Bozack);
    One of Southern Kennels' finest Ch Glock was defeated by the Jeep dog Gr Ch Da Beast (who came up to 52 lb to beat him);
    And Stone City's #1 dog, Ch Nico, was beaten by the Eli/Carver dog Gr Ch IBM.
    I could go on and on ...

So, again, NO, sorry, the RBJ dogs are good ... and I mean no disrespect to the line ... because I agree they are as competitive as the other great lines out there ... but they do NOT have a lock on either winning or "badness" ... not by a longshot.

Jack

I never said that RBJ dogs weren't great. In fact I do believe I directly said they were both great and consistent as a bloodline.

But the idea that they've produced "the baddest" ... or "all" of the great dogs out there ... is absolutely asinine.

FACT:
    My dogs have beat every HOE dog they ever faced (3); they've also beaten at least 1 Hardcore dog (a daughter of Bozack);
    One of Southern Kennels' finest Ch Glock was defeated by the Jeep dog Gr Ch Da Beast (who came up to 52 lb to beat him);
    I could go on and on ...

So, again, NO, sorry, the RBJ dogs are good ... and I mean no disrespect to the line ... because I agree they are as competitive as the other great lines out there ... but they do NOT have a lock on either winning or "badness" ... not by a longshot.

Jack
    I agree with your post 100%. No line of dogs has a lock on the game but when you talk about consistency and high ability animals .... Redboy/ Jocko and crosses are second to none.... You have your occasional destroyers from other lines of dogs.... But the percentage of hounds in those liters are drastically lower....( not speaking on Poncho hounds I have never ran across one ) ... I'm starting to get mid 40's to high 30's hounds hopefully in the future I get a chance to compete with some....

Quote Originally Posted by Nextlevel View Post
    I agree with your post 100%. No line of dogs has a lock on the game but when you talk about consistency and high ability animals .... Redboy/ Jocko and crosses are second to none.... You have your occasional destroyers from other lines of dogs.... But the percentage of hounds in those liters are drastically lower....( not speaking on Poncho hounds I have never ran across one ) ... I'm starting to get mid 40's to high 30's hounds hopefully in the future I get a chance to compete with some....

I agree that RBJ dogs are as good and competitive as any of the great lines, with a boatload of accomplishments, true.

My disagreement was that they have EVER produced either "the baddest" killing dogs in history ... OR "all" the good dogs ... either today, recently, in the past, or at any other time in history.

That is simply flat-out untrue.

Jack

But the idea that "most" kennels use them ... or that they've produced "the baddest" ... or "all" of the great dogs out there ... is absolutely asinine.

FACT:
    I could go on and on ...

Jack
    Hoe was not the dog butch was told he was ,but that dog beside my name ch big John now that was one more bad ass he would flat eat a hog ,i got a dog right now named solo ( the cannibal) ,just like him.only thing is I can't hunt him with bay dogs ,he eats anything with four legs .i might have to have him put down being I can't hunt him with bay dogs .he ate 3 of em.

Jack
    Ca jack if you look back in the ped of the redboy / jocko you will see the same dogs as in tornado .

Waccamaw the V. Jackson Hank dog and the Kelley's Willie dog were both hard core cannibals. The Hank dog, when on a dog was not just trying to be dominant with a high prey drive. He or the Willie dog was trying to kill the dog in front of them and have a nice lunch afterwards. LOL Vernon or Mr. Kelley have come home to find some ones hunting dog or a puppy that got out of the pen. Devoured or being devoured. Like the wolves though would leave the head. Cheers

We have to A.I. 90% of our dogs !high prey drive ?a hog can run a tusk from one side to the next break their jaw !it don't bother them at all as far as they know they are still going to eat the hog .that is what I like about the redboy / jocko all around dog on average .