Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: REST IN PEACE S.B.

she was one of a kind and the best dog lady I ever known fly RIP and fly high till we meat again

Breaks my heart to hear that, R.i.p SB

DAMN, S_B WAS ALWAYS HELPFUL TO ME, THIS MEANS SHE WAS USERNAME ***** (WHICH I DIDN'T KNOW WAS A FEMALE, SHE WAS GOOD ) ON PEDS BECAUSE THERE'S A THREAD ABOUT HER ON THERE AS WELL.. RIP TO HER AND MY CONDOLENCES TO HER FAMILY. .

Rest In Peace. Prayers for the family. A good one gone to soon.

rest in peace SB, she was always very helpful and friendly, my go too person for pedigrees help, very sad news.

Banned
    Not good new's. I'm srry

R.I.P. S.B sad news she was a good person

Am so sorry to hear that S_B has passed. We did get to converse some a short while back. I enjoyed working with her on correcting pedigrees. She was very knowledgeable. I did get too talk with her personally on the phone a few years back. Wanted to know a little more about the Jocko- Red Boy crosses/Mr. Gainey and Wesley Truett etc. My condolences to her family. No cheers this day.

Thats horrible news. I suck at editing peds here but SB always would just step in and ask what I needed help with. RIP cancer killing at an alarming rate these days. Makes you wonder whats really going on. RIP SB