Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patricks blood

Alaways goes with every thing she got loves to work

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack
    Again, this is not a short "bubble-gum" answer like you're going to get on most boards, or from most people, but it is absolutely the truth

Jack
    Thats wat i love about dis site...

Quote Originally Posted by inkdogg View Post
    Thats wat i love about dis site...
    +1

Patrick's blood

That is true Jack, I doubt if the Patrick dogs of today could hold up with the best out there. Over twenty years ago I bred my non Patrick bitches to Patrick studs and I bought dogs from Pat. The dogs that I bought weren't as good as my homebreds. Long story made short, I built my line around my homebreds.

Me too

Great points, it is correct to say that P.Patrick dogs have played a role in the history of our breed. I must add that the blood is not as potent as it once was coming from his yard. And now after them NUTS eliminated a great majority of his dogs and puppies for that matter. However them cats at Imperios kennels are have a good amount of success with the blood. And Ca Jack is correct by adding the blood to Chinaman/Frisco blood is more like back to the future, without the De Lorean(did I spell that right?)

bump up for 2020...

pure Patrick blood

love my old girl and she can throw them looking for male http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...hp?dog_id=8892
    Last edited by VIKENNELS; 03-25-2020 at 11:19 PM. Reason: inserted red

Well bred female. Digging the Rick Rude top and bottom. Had a number of dogs off of Patrick's Kasai (Rick Rude/Toothless Jack) Good family of dogs.

EWO