Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see some conditioned dogs

Quote Originally Posted by CLIMATE View Post

How is this dog bred

Just thought I'd pop up a couple pics of some of my dogs.

Scary Mary

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

This is yayo, a young male I have

[IMG][/IMG]

and his bro Silver, a friend of mine highlighted the pic as you can see but he does look good.

[IMG][/IMG]

here's another of him

[IMG][/IMG]

here's one of our brood bitches, this pic was taken the day we mated her. the second pic is our dog we mated with her

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Hope you like guys.

Wow, I missed this!

Some really nice-looking dogs ... but a couple with some structural defects though

Also, some of you look like you've got some excellent camera equipment too

Personally, I am not one for being as impressed with dogs "yanking on a leash" as much as I am when they're captured in a nice, natural pose.

That said, even though it's a bit blurry, I really like the captured moment and expression portrayed in this shot:

But there are a lot of other nice ones as well.

Jack

Cheers Jack, I always really liked this picture also. my girlfriend got this picture, she's a lot better with the camera with me, if I took it it'd look like a cream car diving through a field lol I hope one day to get a dog with a good set of ears.

She's got a good eye, Macker: perfect composition; classic "pastoral" bulldog photo ... living in the country like they're supposed to.

Well done.

He's a good lookin dog, what weight is he in these pics.

Cheers skipper.

Just thought I would post a few pics of my Gaston bred bitch taken at a recent dog show. I think she looks pretty good for giving birth to 7 pups only 5 months ago.

The best gamedog apparel on the net can be found here at:
    http://scratchindog.com/