Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Registries

Re: Registries

Also, GDB (Game Dog Breeders) out of NC.

ADBA used to be the best for bulldogs. I think that over the years that they got greedy and started to register a lot of other dogs (just like the UKC did). I don't register my dogs but I do have dogs that are registered and can trace the dogs back in my dogs' background at least 6 generations (if not more). If you like registered dogs, that is your thing. Do it through true doggers that have registries (Most Hated is one that comes to mind). I know him personally.

Not sure if it's the best or not but I'm thinking of using the AADR, hopefully they will be having another show this spring at Ladypitdog's place. I always have a good time up there.

Quote Originally Posted by wobbles
    Not sure if it's the best or not but I'm thinking of using the AADR, hopefully they will be having another show this spring at Ladypitdog's place. I always have a good time up there.

hey wobbles read what froggy said :!:

WWDR seems to be pretty good!

Quote Originally Posted by mert
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelin_Froggy
    yeap sorry she didn't reveal her snitching ways before that brah!
    WOW!! I thought she was good ppl, care to elaborate. Been to a couple of their shows and hate to get caught up in some BS.

No I dont care to elaborate she is a snitch, has my address, and is sue happy. Just know I know first hand.

Just Google it

I prefer ADBA and BFKC. I have been contemplating starting my own registry and have been leaning towards doing it and having clubs associate with it.

R2L

i dont register anywhere, dont see the point
    i know how my dogs are bred and thats that

Gus the only registry I use today is THE REGISTRY "mullins" were very privite but we only reg. Apbt's !!! the ADBA NOW A DAYS REG ROCKS, chiwwas , other breeds in my opion mr Mullins has it go'n on we are strictly privite and all or members and kennels or work'n kennles ! I'm proud to say I'm a foundation member and we have some of the best dogmen and women this sport has ever seen!! Geoge long just got his lifetime acevment award and dogman of the year !!
    Here's our website
    www,apbthistoricalsociety.com

FOURTH WARD KENNELS
    "4WK"