Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ((( TRANSFERING PEDIGREE OWNERSHIP/PERMISSIONS )))

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    Working on this now.

Before, I had to log into my main server, login to the database, and individually search for each dog ... to make 1 change. Big hassle.

We are adding an insertion point, right next to the Created By text on each dog's page (that only I can see) where I can just insert the true owner's User ID right there and make an ownership change.

That will greatly enhance my ability (and thus willingness, lol) to quickly transfer ownership from one member to another.

With the people above, they already entered their own dog, which became a Core Dog ... which is a new concept where we made every dog entered a Core Dog, so only I could edit them ... but where we also included a Yes/No switch to give back permission to current, living dogs owned by the user ... and so I just switched these people's dogs from Yes to No (regarding Core Dog status) enabling them to control their own-entered dog.

Jack
    Thanks Jack for your assistance it's very much appreciated. Her registered name is actually Natural Born's Precious I don't have a clue as to why BDB is there lol. Thanks again

Will be able to get to these after Monday, I reckon.

Trying to add a feature where I can just insert a person's user # right there and hammer through these.

Jack

You can now.

Make sure you clean-up the ones where you only put the dog name.

You can lose your privileges for putting in Dog when it should be Smith's Dog.

I don't want to see that. Thank you.

When I tell you to handle something, that means HANDLE IT.

I corrected the pedigrees to give you full access, on 2/23, and I asked you to fix the entries where you didn't even bother to enter the human names ... and now, 10 days later, you still haven't done so

Basically, you have the audacity to ask "me" to help you, which I did, but you won't extend the same courtesy to me when I ask you to make some corrections?

Since you won't correct your mistakes, as you ask me to make changes for you, you've been demoted down to Subscribed (B) status.

Quote Originally Posted by MISTER View Post
    Thanks Jack for your assistance it's very much appreciated. Her registered name is actually Natural Born's Precious I don't have a clue as to why BDB is there lol. Thanks again
    Hi;

We have made the amendments so that I can just plug-in a new Created By right there on the page (I can see it, you can't).

Bottom line, she is now your dog and under your full control

Please let me know if you can change everything now (you should be able to)

Jack

Hi;

We have made the amendments so that I can just plug-in a new Created By right there on the page (I can see it, you can't).

Bottom line, she is now your dog and under your full control

Please let me know if you can change everything now (you should be able to)

Jack
    No I can't change everything. Must be a glitch in the matrix lol. I do appreciate you going the extra mile to help out. I'm sure you'll handle the edit feature for me, thanks Jack

Quote Originally Posted by MISTER View Post
    No I can't change everything. Must be a glitch in the matrix lol. I do appreciate you going the extra mile to help out. I'm sure you'll handle the edit feature for me, thanks Jack
    Sorry, she was still listed as a Core Dog.

Try it now