Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stone City Male @ stud

@lundsford No i dont have anything off of him. He is under new management since some time last year.

And Viet Cong was more seal than black. His sire Awesome Midnight is black and is off of Awesome Beast who is chocolate. Chocolate dogs do throw Black dogs. Boot Camp Clicks Gr Ch Psyco was a chocolate red nose that mostly threw a bunch of black dogs. Same with awesome beast.

Quote Originally Posted by MISTER View Post
    Ch G Unit was off awesome beast x CH heffa with heffa being buckskin in color as well and G was black as was a couple litter mates. Chocolate is a variation of black or something. Not enough sleep so my brain is running on autopilot lol
    Mister,
    That's right, chocolate is a variation of black, just less pigment or something. You guys are correct my bad. Good luck with him

Quote Originally Posted by bigpopdog View Post
    GRCH. AWESOME BEAST WAS CHOCOLATE NOT RED, WHICH MEANS HIM BRED TO GRCH. LUKA COULD PRODUCE BLACK DOGS.
    awesome beast was chocolate. I know. I petted him in person and I bred to him once. Chocolate is a firm of black. when you breed a chocolate dog to any color dog, you are very likely to get black dogs. period, end of story period.

Quote Originally Posted by Milehighmisfit View Post
    Mister,
    That's right, chocolate is a variation of black, just less pigment or something. You guys are correct my bad. Good luck with him
    and actually, having bred to awesome midnight, I can tell you, he is seal.. dark brown with a red hue.

What's the location on the male and fee?

Subscribed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckgator View Post
    All recessive to the black with white blaze; the dominant traits are not like recessives in that they can't skip a generation or hide out. Two brown eyed people can give birth to blue eyed child but two blue eyed parents can't give birth to brown eyed child.
    http://genetics.thetech.org/how-blue...-eyed-children
    THE WAY OF THE GUN

hey man shit like that is really how rumors get started and we all know how dogmen love to gossip.. ch g unit most of his litter gr ch tango and a whole bunch of dogs ive seen with my own eyes off gr ch awesome beast were black.. and if you have any knowledge you will know that comes from pat patricks line and his bull boy bob dog and that is that. I has awesome midnight's littermate sis and she was a black seal you must know dogs do not take after just there parents right? that genetics are gonna come out when you line breed on dogs the whole line of Patrick had a large foundation of black dogs.. so before you start stuff go read the whole pedigrees