Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FULL ON ASSAULT ON FLEAS!

Well it's been two months. My efforts were worth it, but I noticed a couple of fleas on two dogs this week. Most of the yard is still flea/tick free, but I have 2 out of 19 that have a couple of fleas. We'll fix that and retreat the yard.

were can i get this stuff?

Feed store. Need a license to get it, but I just used someone who can buy it to get it for me.
    Still - NO FLEAS

I did follow up with salt in circles and I keep their bedding dusted and clean.

8 months now - still no fleas

i haven't seen it at tractor supply or any of the feed stores even looked on line sounds like good stuff though. is there a brand name or company name?

A REAL FEED STORE. Like the local guy who supplies to the REAL farmers. Not a TSC or anything like that. It will have to be a place with seed, feed, fertilizer and all that crap. A real deal holyfield feed sto!

Fleas are back. Not bad. I have 12 dogs on chains. 5 have fleas and 7 do not. Same treatment. I sprayed areas. Washed the dogs.

I got 9 months out of it last time......I'll hope for the same again

Archer igr an conquer insecticide will eliminate fleas for good on your yard an all you gotta do is spray the bedding an houses. Seen it whip the worst flea infestations

what if the dog eats the wood chip bedding?

30 minute FLEA KILLER...an other exceptional products

http://lufenuron1.wixsite.com/lufenuron