Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ((( ALL DATABASE UPDATES / QUESTIONS / SUGGESTIONS GO HERE )))

You can store your photos right here on this Database using the Albums feature:

Click the bottom-right corner of the video to enlarge so you can see the detail.

Hope this helps,

Jack

I think that would be cool DOY........

We think it would be cool to post some pictures of awesomely conditioned/structured animals for people of this community to vote on.. Why would anyone need to win something for sharing a picture within this community? We're assuming you would have to have a complex if you ACTUALLY put your dog into top condition to win a "Picture Competition" on the internet though.. Hahaha.

We don't think you would attach names or pedigrees to the dogs entered each month, until a winner was chosen. Then just spotlight the winner each month or something to that effect.
    Last edited by ToTheDogs; 04-28-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: To add more..

Questions on Test Breeding

I am trying to make a test breeding between two dogs... TDK's Jersey Red and TDK's Georgia Belle .... Now the problem is. TDK's Jersey Red is too far down on the list for me to select.

Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by SteelyDan View Post
    I am trying to make a test breeding between two dogs... TDK's Jersey Red and TDK's Georgia Belle .... Now the problem is. TDK's Jersey Red is too far down on the list for me to select.
    Suggestions?
    Thank you for your question.

We have now made the list "unlimited" so you should be able to find her

Hope this helps

Jack

Thanks Jack, Now i feel sheepish. Here i thought i had the search feature down and have watched all the tutorials. Thanks again!

SD

I understand, it's a lot to learn at first viewing

And I am very glad you asked the question, because (trust me) there are dozens of people wondering the same thing and just not asking

How do you delete a picture on a duplicate dog pedigree to put in a new dog to get rid of duplicate? Know how to remove all other stats etc. But not the picture. The correct pedigree has all remarks/ stats/spelling/breeders/pedigree/picture correct.

Subscription Period

Where do I find when my subscription period begins and ends? I've looked but may have just overlooked it.