Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Building above ground kennel

Quote Originally Posted by Eliman View Post
    Damn fine job on your box man!

RoughNeck
    Thanks man, it took alot but I got it done. Jack has awesome plans.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ScratchAndGO; 03-30-2014 at 05:08 PM. Reason: new pic
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." -- Johann Goethe

Wink

Will post some finished pictures when I get a chance.
    As you can see I got the main plan from Jacks book and then modified it a little. I really like it and it makes it a lot easier to clean and get to the pups when they are real small.

[/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ScratchAndGO; 04-13-2014 at 09:35 AM. Reason: add pics
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." -- Johann Goethe

Nice work on the pens everybody. I've been thinking of ways to save space with the chaing gang growing so fast. Pups on the way and I may giveit a whirl. I have a whelping box built. It worked last litter, but I think these pens are a more practicle option.

Btw, new her so where can I find the original plans?

Quote Originally Posted by ScratchAndGO View Post
    Will post some finished pictures when I get a chance.
    As you can see I got the main plan from Jacks book and then modified it a little. I really like it and it makes it a lot easier to clean and get to the pups when they are real small.

[/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Scratch, I like this modification. Can you post recent pictures?