Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ((( THE SITE HAS BEEN SOLD )))

Jack I hate to see you go, you have a great deal of experience and knowledge when it comes to the dogs and you have shared it with us way before this Database I have found your post and replies informative and entertaining as well. I wish you much success im sure you will get there best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolioman View Post
    Jack I hate to see you go, you have a great deal of experience and knowledge when it comes to the dogs and you have shared it with us way before this Database I have found your post and replies informative and entertaining as well. I wish you much success im sure you will get there best of luck to you.
    Thank you sir.

The site has been sold.

Announcements will be made next week ...

One can only hope that the new owners are as knowledgeable and as passionate about the preservation and betterment of these dogs that we all love, and may they also posses the fortitude and no holds barr to speak their mind no matter who it's too or their politics, especially if they feel that the dogs aren't being properly being cared for!
    The knowledge and information shared on this site is what makes it The Ferrari of Pit Bull Databases!. To me and maybe to others who are also young in the game that have no true mentor to turn to this site is invaluable!!.. This site is like a mentor to me, somewhere I can turn to to better take care of my Family of Dogs!
    Thanks for your books and for the sharing your knowledge. Good Luck to you and your new endevours!
    Game of Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by gigam View Post
    One can only hope that the new owners are as knowledgeable and as passionate about the preservation and betterment of these dogs that we all love, and may they also posses the fortitude and no holds barr to speak their mind no matter who it's too or their politics, especially if they feel that the dogs aren't being properly being cared for!
    The knowledge and information shared on this site is what makes it The Ferrari of Pit Bull Databases!. To me and maybe to others who are also young in the game that have no true mentor to turn to this site is invaluable!!.. This site is like a mentor to me, somewhere I can turn to to better take care of my Family of Dogs!
    Thanks for your books and for the sharing your knowledge. Good Luck to you and your new endevours!
    Game of Dogs
    There aren't too many people with the pizzazz of yours truly (lol) ... but the dude is a good dude ... and I will still be here, lurking and posting.

I just don't have the time to devote to it, so it is only right to pass the torch on to young blood

Cheers

CAJack,
    Would it be possible to purchase the old interviews that you did with various dogmen over the years?

Quote Originally Posted by apeman View Post
    CAJack,
    Would it be possible to purchase the old interviews that you did with various dogmen over the years?
    I never really did that many, I think 5.

The interview with Victor is pretty much everywhere, and the interviews with High Tech and Hard Core are already up here.

The missing interviews are with Wac and Coy Dickensen.

I will never put up the Wac interview, because (well, I'll just be nice), and I never got around to transcribing Coy's interview.

Coy's interview was perhaps the most interesting (or, as interesting as Big Mike's).

His connection with the dog was quite evident, almost spiritual in a way. He described walking his dogs, connected by the leash, which made him highly in-tune with the animal (whether it was feeling good, limping, etc.)

On the other hand, Coy's cluelessness to breeding dogs was equally-evident, which is pretty much why he bought most of his great dogs, and couldn't breed his own.

Jack

If you say the new owner is a good guy and we have nothing to be worried about I'm satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    I never really did that many, I think 5.

The interview with Victor is pretty much everywhere, and the interviews with High Tech and Hard Core are already up here.

The missing interviews are with Wac and Coy Dickensen.

I will never put up the Wac interview, because (well, I'll just be nice), and I never got around to transcribing Coy's interview.

Coy's interview was perhaps the most interesting (or, as interesting as Big Mike's).

His connection with the dog was quite evident, almost spiritual in a way. He described walking his dogs, connected by the leash, which made him highly in-tune with the animal (whether it was feeling good, limping, etc.)

On the other hand, Coy's cluelessness to breeding dogs was equally-evident, which is pretty much why he bought most of his great dogs, and couldn't breed his own.

Jack

Thanks for the reply.