Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: ((( ALL DATABASE UPDATES / QUESTIONS / SUGGESTIONS GO HERE )))

Ditto, I concur. If a pup, I still see no need to enter a pedigree and a picture of a pup. It may die young, if one does not go back and add deceased. Next thing you see later is dogs registered off a dead young puppy etc. Best to just enter mature grown dogs. Put the pup pictures and pedigrees in the ad section etc. Just IMHO.

P.S. Frank 43. I did send you a p.m. but as of yet no response. Cheers

I have been away handling somethings

I see. I just want to be part of the group. I wanna sit with the cool kids

Quote Originally Posted by Frank43 View Post
    I see. I just want to be part of the group. I wanna sit with the cool kids
    I don't care who you sit with, not my concern but let's get your dogs cleaned up so we can move on.

If you want to enter dogs here, learn how to correctly like the rest of us have. This pedigree database is far superior to all of the others because our members here actually take the time to research and enter data correctly so all of the functions of the database can be utilized.

I've offered you help, it's on you.

S_B

Hello Frank43. Are you the sole owner of the Titan kennels' Frank Castle? If you are, this dog should be in your last name.

That other Sledge's Frank Castle pedigree sired by Titan kennels' Hitler makes no sense. I looked at the online pedigree sibling list on this Hitler dog and found no Sledge's Frank Castle. Were you trying to enter another dog you own sired by this Hitler dog. Got the registered name wrong? Half a pedigree is no good either.

We cannot fix any of this if you will not tell us what dogs you were trying to enter. Apeman has one of the pedigrees corrected, but if you own that dog. It still needs to be in your last name. Cheers

Hello Frank43. I replaced that incomplete, duplicate Sledge's Frank Castle pedigree with another pedigree.

If you are the owner, as the pedigree stats show on the Titan's Kennels' Frank Castle pedigree. You should change the registered name to Sledge's Frank Castle or J. Sledge's Frank Castle or Johnathan Sledge's Frank Castle.

If you are not the full owner of this dog and it belongs to Titan Kennels will leave as is. One last thing there is no need to add symbols into the registered name like that up arrow sign ^. Just a name will do. Cheers

That was a mistake. When I put in Titan kennels it auto filled in the rest. I couldn’t get it out. It was a mistake. The official papers still say Armand’s or titans. I am the owner of the pair.

Hello Frank43. There is only one Titan Kennels' Frank Castle now in the system. Is that dog the sire of your J. Sledge's Frank Castle? Do you fully own the Titan's Frank Castle dog and have some personnel dogs bred off this dog, bred by you?
    Last edited by CYJ; 03-09-2018 at 06:41 PM.

Frank43, We cannot fix the pedigrees or add the correct ones. Till we totally understand what dogs you want in the system. Are the pair of dogs you own puppies and not grown dogs? Surly you do not have two grown or half grown dogs with two different pedigrees named Sledge's Frank Castle.

First question: Are you now the full owner of the male dog known as Titan's Frank Castle? That pedigree shows you as the owner of that dog. Dog's registered name should not be Titan's Frank Castle, but Sledge's Frank Castle if you now fully own that dog.

Second question: What are the full names of the Sire and dam of the two dogs that you now own? You mentioned four dogs to be added, probably they are already in the system. If you do the pedigree search using the dog's name in the male or female search that dog's pedigree will come up if in the system.

Third question: What are the full names of these two dogs you own. Should be Sledge's etc.

Finally we welcome you as a member, want to be of help.
    Last edited by CYJ; 03-14-2018 at 06:21 PM.

I am not evading questions. I told you I couldn’t not delete or edit the info.

I own the pups. They were born 10/15/17 10/31/17. I want the names to be my name. Sledge’s. Craig Armand bred them. I do not know your standards for that. Sledge’s Frank Castle out of Titan kennels redbull and Titan kennels katrina. Sledge’s clo out of titan kennels Brahma and Titan kennels blitz