Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: ((( ALL DATABASE UPDATES / QUESTIONS / SUGGESTIONS GO HERE )))

Hello Frank43. Glad that is taken care of. I added the birthdates in the order you gave them. If that is incorrect you should be able to access the pedigrees and change. Waccamaw was a young fellow back then. He was with Mr. Burns I believe most of the time, he knew Tant, Crews and Mr. Chavis. His dogs were founded on those breeders dogs.

Mr. Burns had numerous dogs over the years,he was up in age before he obtained some good Jocko/ Red Boy dogs. These were the best dogs he ever owned and were winning dogs for him. Mr. Burns was one of the easiest going persons and a delight to spend time with.

Your young dogs are pretty tight on the Jocko/Red Boy dogs with some Hollingsworth/Patrick dogs for good measure. If later they prove game. You have some good breeding stock to work with. Cheers
    Last edited by CYJ; 03-10-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks. I’m excited. The pups have helped me. It would have been good to meet some of those guys back then.

Does the green hurt anybody else's eyes? Curious. It kills mine and people I know use pedsonline just because they get headaches trying to look at this green here. Honest question.

Quote Originally Posted by brokeback View Post
    Does the green hurt anybody else's eyes? Curious. It kills mine and people I know use pedsonline just because they get headaches trying to look at this green here. Honest question.
    Yes it does!

Maybe they'll change the color if they realize they could have more people sign up as a member here with a different color that doesn't give people a headache.

I am paying member. When I move from one forum to
    another forum I am asked to login over&over.what is
    Up? Please help?

Quote Originally Posted by mopar View Post
    I am paying member. When I move from one forum to
    another forum I am asked to login over&over.what is
    Up? Please help?
    when you log in check the "stay logged in box"

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKFACE View Post
    when you log in check the "stay logged in box"
    TO BE SPECIFIC, CLICK THE BOX THAT SAYS "REMEMBER ME" UNDERNEATH YOUR USERNAME.

Just got a message saying that I have automatic renewal for my subscription checked.

I could not find how to undo this.

Please remove that and I will just renew manually.
    Thanks
    Eric
    317-519-2670
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." -- Johann Goethe