Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best price kibble

Quote Originally Posted by Jon P. Lebron View Post
    Thanks for the link, Evo is this cheaper than Natures Variety Instinct Raw, this is what I am feeding my dog, but it's becoming to expencive and I don't have tje time to prepare a raw dish every day, so I was thinking of switching to what you feed your dogs, but didn't know how much is the difference, also do you wet this food or feed it dry?
    What I do with premixed raw patties like Nature's Variety Raw is use it as part of my feed for its organ meat and veggies and just add chicken quarters or other muscle meats which I can get for cheaper cost. For example, one 8oz raw patty and chicken quarter would be one meal. Brings the cost down a little for those that feed the NV raw patties alone, which can be costly. I personally would just go with Jack raw diet plan.

http://www.sportmix.com/dog/wholesom...enMealRice.php. OK this is not grain free but it has no Wheat,Soy or Corn ..They use Brown Rice instead and it's some very nice feed..I was feeding Diamond Naturals and I switched to this and it's 27 bucks for 40 lbs vs 32 buck for 40 lbs I was paying for Diamond N.Transition we'll there wasn't any from the first day on the SportsMix Wholesomes the stools were firm and as black as the midnight sky..Y ou can click on the flavors on the left and pull up the ingredients on the link I provided.Hey I know it's not grain free or raw but it's some very good feed.Just wanted to maybe give people another option that can't afford or don't feed grain free or raw.

Victor corn free....also has additives for digestion and muscle growth...24/20 40 lb. 35.00 in my neck of the woods.....victor is out of Texas....probably cheaper on the west coast

Just wondering what kibble feeders are feeding now with all the insight and information out now on canine nutrition? From the DCM grain free news happening to raw feeding communities everywhere.

Have anyone ever tried Simply Nourish lamb & oatmeal recipe?

Did all the old school people drop off. i haven't seen any of the experienced guys comment in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by apeman View Post
    Fromm (Gold)
    I'm trying this now with some raw meat mixed in. Seems to be working for my dogs.