Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ((( BREEDING UPDATES / FIXES / DELETIONS )))

There are pups that do exist off that particular pedigree of HueBlots. However, there was no proof she took of my stud. There was 1 stick...but he refused to send pictures of her pregnant, or her with all the pups. So no proof of where then pups came from. Now when you do a pup deal, shouldn't you send that type of proof? He did send a picture later on of 5 pups. But, tried to forge my signature on the registration and tried to register 8 pups with the ADBA. and yes..I was also burned on the deal. He never paid me for stud, said he didn't have the money prior to the stick. So I agreed to pup deal. After the pups were born, he refused to pay me then or send a pup. Ok, Now with JSK, He has two pups. Both male. Bama Black and Hammer Jr. Both males registered with the ADBA and those are the only two registered out of that litter. Why? There was 13 pups born, 11 died within the first week including the mother of the pups on his yard. So, The female pup he has listed "China Girl" or China Doll...whatever it is on the pedigree does not exist. Only the two males I spoke of survived and was registered with the ADBA. Now, McGuire's Molly Hatchet...she does not exist either. The guy Hueblot created that pedigree according to your pedigree log. And he's made tons of edits to it. I own Hammer and Machete...the supposed parents of "Molly Hatchet". Machete is only 8 months old, never been bred and has not even had a heat . Machete is the daughter of Hammer. I hope that clarifies everything. Any further questions feel free to contact me. I can verify everything in telling you with Screen shots in their own words, and with the ADBA (Patty Bullock).

Oh, That dog off Hueblot claiming to be my Studs is not registered with the ADBA or SDR and is unrecognized by myself or either registry. I know for a fact, this guy breeds Am Staffs to his game dogs. I can prove that as well and theres proof on your site. He had pedigrees of the Staffs posted on here. Here is a pedigree of his Staff. Ironically, he has a pedigree of one of his staffs bred to the same mother of the pups he's claiming off my stud. That staff is black like my stud. So knowing this, those pups could be half Am Staff. There is no proof they are not...just like there's no proof they are off my male. It wasn't till after the only stick that I knew of his breeding habits or I would have never done the stick. Not to mention, the bitch was bred only 1 time of day 14. Then he showed up the next morning for another stick and that bitch was not having it. She had already gone out.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=51162

Hueblot threaten me if I didn't sign the registration, I can provide proof of that as well in screen shot. Then, told me he would swab one of the two pups JSK has off Hammer (which are registered pups) to get the ADBA to register his pups off Hammer. The ADBA (Patty Bullock) told him, she cannot even request DNA from me because I was never compensated. Then, I shot her a screen shot where he was telling me how he was gonna swab known off spring of my stud to submit in place of his pups. I acknowledge only two pups. Hammer Jr and Bama Black that JSK have. And those are the only two pups acknowledged and registered as well as the only two pups that survived out of that breeding as I said. JSK did pay me for stud. No issues there. Just that female pup he posted doesn't exist. And Molly Hatchet doesn't exist that Is posted under my stud. Thanks again. I can and will provide any proof. Just let me know where to send.

This is the correct off spring list of my stud minus the "Vegas ShowGirl". Vegas is JSK, they bought one of those supposed off spring from Hueblot for $1000. Then Vegas called me and offered me $1000 to just register his pup. I refused. Machet is on that off spring list with her correct birthdate to show Molly Hatchet does not exist either.

Just a thought, Vegas ShowGirl (Dark child pup) and JSK Chyna Girl (Made in China pup) could be the same dog but trying to paper hang it under the actual breeding JSK and I did where the only two registered males survived with the Made in China Bitch.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=430844

Hi again;

Please take the time to collect and post all your thoughts in ONE post.

Try to avoid spamming this place, with a new post, every time a "new thought" pops in your head ...

Lol, Sorry Jack, I'm on a small phone and it gets difficult to type long messages. It's freezing up each time. I apologize man. I fixed everything and condensed them together.

Quote Originally Posted by ragedog10 View Post
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=26412 Need to make some update s to this dog. Thanks
    Should be available for updates now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kimo615 View Post
    Lol, Sorry Jack, I'm on a small phone and it gets difficult to type long messages. It's freezing up each time. I apologize man. I fixed everything and condensed them together.

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    Should be available for updates now ...
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ragedog10 View Post
    Thank you