Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: >PEDIGREE < ((( NAMES / KENNEL NAMES )))

For the record, I despise the use of C.A.K.

It should be Captain America's ....

Quote Originally Posted by S_B View Post
    The SQUIRES' dogs are a mess..

Some peds are entered "MR RONNIE POOCH PATCH SQUIRES", "MR RONNIE SQUIRES", "MR RONNIE SQUIRES POOCH PATCHS", SQUIRES'S" and "SQUIRE'S"

Just enter " SQUIRES' " in the notes you can put Mr. Blah blah blah so it isn't such a clusterfuck.

Thanks,
    S_B
    Some people can be educated ... some people should just be shot and disposed of as hopeless ...

The "Boyles" dogs need attention also...

Should all be Boyles' dog name.

Thanks,
    S_B

The Sykes' dogs need attention. (Punctuation)

Thanks,
    S_B

Jack If I could get my privileges back I'll make my breeding mean something.Sorry for my mistakes. Thanks again.

I wanted to enter the dog "Poole's Max" another dog has that name. Is it appropriate to make a Poole's Max using "0's" so that he's not confused with the other dog of the same name?

Trying to enter Florentino's Eli but it tells me its deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by bOrN2pwn View Post
    Trying to enter Florentino's Eli but it tells me its deleted.
    He is restored.

Our whole Add Dog feature is being upgraded now, with merges, to where this kind of thing won't happen again.

Jack

I'm trying to enter a new pedigree with this name EARN THE AXLE KENNEL'S SUGARFOOT but I keep getting this message 'earn the axle kennel's sugar foot'*contains banned words. Please avoid BIS, GIS, POR, ROM, CH, GR, XW or XL. Is there anything I could do to or should do to enter this pedigree?

Quote Originally Posted by BIGC View Post
    I'm trying to enter a new pedigree with this name EARN THE AXLE KENNEL'S SUGARFOOT but I keep getting this message 'earn the axle kennel's sugar foot'*contains banned words. Please avoid BIS, GIS, POR, ROM, CH, GR, XW or XL. Is there anything I could do to or should do to enter this pedigree?
    1) It's Kennels' Sugarfoot, not Kennel's Sugarfoot.

2) We bar the ability to put 1xW or 1xL, and the word Axle has "xl" in it, which the program is blocking. Put it in as Axel and it will go in. I can change it later.

Jack