Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Registries

Re: Registries

Sorry here's or site www.apbthistoricalsoceity.com

Is anyone else using the WWDR? I see it posted up on Peds all the time have thought about starting to use them as well. Definintely can't beat the price.
    Right now I use the ADBA and will continue to use them but am thinking about adding a back up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CCBulldog
    Is anyone else using the WWDR? I see it posted up on Peds all the time have thought about starting to use them as well. Definintely can't beat the price.
    Right now I use the ADBA and will continue to use them but am thinking about adding a back up as well.
    I've debated it as well. Anyone using them?

I am looking for a new reg myself. I have a litter of 8 pups, and since the sire was over 11 years of age, the adba wants all the pups DNA profiled. All comes out to close to $500 to reg a litter. That is insane. Thinking of going aadr.

Here at top notch kennels we use adba

I use the ADBA too, mostly because they do a lot of work regarding keeping everybody informed on the dog laws.

I have to this date never owned a piece of paper. Never registered one single pup when it comes to apbts. I understand why some might find it important, but to me all this piece of paper means is possible problems with authority. All dogs I have are mixed bred mutts. Who can ban dogs like that?

Skipper, what we had here is that pitbull kinds, crossed or whatever were all subject to bsl. Unless you could prove different with paperwork, your dog was apbt to them. Besides the apbt they confiscated, they took stafffords/american staffords etc from people who couldn't proof with paperwork the dog was registered as other than apbt.

Yeah, i understand. With true ban from their point of few i would contact the registries first. Pretty sure adba would torch the server and files ?

Oh ok. We have no breed bans so far where I live. To be honest I just don't care for papers. I can register all dogs if I wanted to. To this date I haven't had the need for it.

The ban is gone here since 4 years also, they finally saw their idiocracy.