Page 44 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: >>> PEDIGREES (DUPLICATES, NAME CHANGES etc.) THAT NEED DELETING OR FIXING <<<

Yes Jack I completely understand that. I should have been more clear as to what has me confustered.

RBJBT'S vs. RBJBTKNLS' Which one is the preferred by Evo?

Thanks!
    S_B

Quote Originally Posted by S_B View Post
    Yes Jack I completely understand that. I should have been more clear as to what has me confustered.

RBJBT'S vs. RBJBTKNLS' Which one is the preferred by Evo?

Thanks!
    S_B
    Quite frankly, I despise either one as a visual monstrosity; IMO Evolution Kennels' XXX looks, and sounds, 100x better.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    Quite frankly, I despise either one as a visual monstrosity; IMO Evolution Kennels' XXX looks, and sounds, 100x better.

Jack
    It is my understanding, correct me if I am wrong, but EVOLUTION KENNELS and RBJBT KENNELS although some of the same people are two different kennels.

S_B

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=48405 Needs to be female
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=48406 needs to be renamed to Thunder's Bronzo also needs to be male

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bOrN2pwn View Post
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=48405 Needs to be female
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=48406 needs to be renamed to Thunder's Bronzo also needs to be male

Thank you.
    You just joined, you just botched up two pedigrees. Congratulations

You clearly are one of the MANY people who cannot read or follow instructions

Let me ask you something, did you get an email when you joined?

Why don't you tell me what that email said ...

Yeah, uh huh, that's right: it said PLEASE WATCH ALL THE VIDEOS *BEFORE* ENTERING A THING

And so what did you do? NOTHING OF THE SORT

So, guess what: you have lost your privileges for a week.
    I am forced to do this to people who don't listen.
    During the next week, I strongly suggest you watch ALL the videos.

If I reinstate your privileges after a week, and you continue to make careless, thoughtless mistakes like this again, then I will delete your privileges altogether.

Let me explain something to you to put this into perspective:
    I make $72/hr in my job and I work from home.
    For me to waste 30 min of my time to "help you" correct your carelessness costs me $36 of my life, that I could have spent doing my job as a casualty investigator.

Now then, if WE make a mistake on our database, or if some change we did requires us to help members make pedigree changes/transfers, then I will invest whatever time I have to invest correcting our mistake and trying to make things right here for the affected members.

But from now on, if some user does something incredibly stupid, that shows me he wasn't paying attention, and that he hasn't even bothered to watch the videos that I took the time to produce, then it will cost him his $30 membership (not me). I am sick of dealing with idiots that can't think, who can't read, and who refuse to follow (or even bother to look at) the instructions I took the time to put up there for you.

Ruthless culling is going to happen soon
    I really do have better things to do with my time than correct some thoughtless person who makes a dog the wrong sex, and can't even name it correctly, because EVERYONE who does this is trying to do things TOO FAST

Thanks for understanding, and WATCH THE VIDEOS and then DO THINGS SLOWLY AND PRECISELY ... or it (quite literally) is going to CO$T YOU

Remember, when all else fails follow the instructions

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    You just joined, you just fucked up two pedigrees. Congratulations

You clearly are one of the MANY people who cannot read or follow instructions

Let me ask you something, did you get an email when you joined?

Why don't you tell me what that email said ...

Yeah, uh huh, that's right: it said PLEASE WATCH ALL THE VIDEOS *BEFORE* ENTERING A THING

And so what did you do? NOTHING OF THE SORT

So, guess what: you have lost your privileges for a week. During the next week, I strongly suggest you watch ALL the videos.

If I reinstate your privileges after a week, and you do careless, stupid shit like this again, I will delete your privileges altogether.

Let me explain something to you to put this into perspective:
    I make $72/hr in my job and I work from home.
    For me to waste 30 min of my time to "help you" correct your stupidity costs me $36 of my life, that I could have spent doing my job as a casualty investigator.

Now then, if WE make a mistake on our database, or if some change we did requires us to help members make pedigree changes/transfers, then I will invest whatever time I have to invest correcting our mistake and trying to make things right here for the affected members.

But from now on, if SOME IDIOT does something incredibly stupid, that shows me you weren't paying attention, and that you haven't even bothered to watch the videos that I took the time to produce, then it will cost YOU your $30 membership (not me). I am f***ing sick of dealing with idiots that can't think, can't read, and refuse to follow (or even bother to look at) the instructions I took the time to put up there for you.

Ruthless culling is going to happen soon
    I really do have better things to do with my time than correct some idiot who makes a dog the wrong sex, and can't even name it correctly, because you are trying to do things TOO FAST

Thanks for understanding, and WATCH THE VIDEOS and then DO THINGS SLOWLY AND PRECISELY ... or it (quite literally) is going to CO$T YOU

Remember, when all else fails follow the instructions

Jack
    It was a fucking incocent mistake. 1 inocent mistake. OMG get of you high horse please.

It was a fucking incocent mistake.
    Correction #1: thoughtless mistake.

Correction #2: the word is spelled innocent (not inocent).

1 inocent mistake. OMG get of you high horse please.
    Correction #3: You made 3 thoughtless, stupid mistakes in your data entry already, not 1 (twice got the sex wrong, then got the name wrong = 3 errors already).

Correction #4: Again, the word is spelled innocent (not inocent).

Correction #5: You want me to get off my high-horse (not of my high-horse).

Correction #6: Get off your high-horse (not you high-horse).

In conclusion, sir, you are the thoughtless fool I pegged you for

At least 3 database errors in less than a day, and 6 total spelling/factual errors in your 3 small sentences of text.

The best advise you can possibly get here is (1) SLOW DOWN AND THINK before you write, and (2) SHUT UP AND PAY ATTENTION, because I am 100% correct in my assessment of you

Do what I say, watch all the videos, and if you breathe another poorly-spelled, ill-considered word at me, you're out.

Jack

PS: I am being serious about the above being good advice. I PROMISE YOU, if you're making these kinds of OBVIOUS mistakes, repeatedly and consistently in what you say/do in writing, I guarantee you're making similar obvious errors in everything you do in your dog care as well

So, again, the best possible advise I can give you is (1) and (2) above