Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ((( ALL DATABASE UPDATES / QUESTIONS / SUGGESTIONS GO HERE )))

All pedigrees I have changed were duplicates or just sitting with no pedigree or off spring. If I took anyone's dog out of the system show me the error and will correct. Do not wish to make a bigger mess than what I am seeing in the system.

Here is a example coming up. Moutain Man's Susie and Bennet's Blackie,someone correct me if I am wrong. Believe Susie and Blackie were the same bitch dog. Must be three or four version's of the Spiderbitem bitch showing one or the other dam. If I looked at it right. Was a fast going over when I looked.

Was contacted about Colby's Oreo and Weaver's (Colby's Diamond). Got that corrected and used Weaver's Diamond to get rid of another duplicate of Colby's Diamond and Weaver's (Colby's) Diamond. In the remarks did add AKA Colby's Diamond.

Just saw two Garner's and Alshakur's Queen. Only need one.

Another is Mayfield's Snake and Jackson's Rattler. Same dog but most know the dog as Mayfield's Snake.

There are two Mt and Mountain Man's Homer listed. Corrected that and have now a Mt Man's Homer with no offspring. Moved the one off spring over to Mountain Man's Homer that has pic and all other siblings and off spring listed. Will later get rid of the Mt Man's NOS ped with another dog.
    Last edited by CYJ; 06-18-2013 at 09:31 AM. Reason: correction

R2L
    something i just noticed searching a 4w of jeep
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...php?dog_id=406
    it says 135 offspring, but it shows about 40 when u click it.

how do I delete a post ?

Trying to delete my post

You can delete your own posts, just not threads. I will delete it.

Sorry for not answering these questions.

My brother just got back from a trip as a consultant, and (after relaxing for a bit) we will address all of these issues this week.

Thank you ALL very much ... both for your patience as well as your good ideas!!!

Much appreciated

I have a post I have to delete in the breeding section . The name of the post is Ch. Thurston blood . You said I don't suppose to put a breeding up as a dog . I fix the other two post and you didn't say anything about the one I'm speaking about so I don't know if I was wrong on that one too but if so I would like for it to be delete it and the pedigrees of the breedings becuz you said I supposed to have put it up as a breeding instead of a dog

Quote Originally Posted by R2L View Post
    something i just noticed searching a 4w of jeep
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...php?dog_id=406
    it says 135 offspring, but it shows about 40 when u click it.
    This problem is fixed now.

Thumbs Up

A couple more improvements have been made:

1) When adding a dog, or making a breeding, if you put in a name like "Lady" or "Red" (where there was a thousand dogs with those names in it), the list of dogs with that name would cut-off after 100 names, not showing every possibility. Now the list shows every dog with these names;
    2) On the offspring list, which also had a cap on it, although the cap was removed all the names were scrambled. Now they are in alphabetical order

Hope these help,

Jack

adding a bulldog question

When I type registered name it says it is already in use. There are going to be lots of dogs with the same name but different sire and dams. Am I doing something wrong? I am trying to add some dogs I've owned and some of their sire or dams aren't in the database yet. Thank you for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardog Kennels View Post
    When I type registered name it says it is already in use. There are going to be lots of dogs with the same name but different sire and dams. Am I doing something wrong? I am trying to add some dogs I've owned and some of their sire or dams aren't in the database yet. Thank you for any help.
    Please watch this video.

Then come back with any questions you may have.

Do not add ANY dogs until you read/watch the instructions, thanks.