Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cottens Bullet blood how much is around in 2013 ?

Quote Originally Posted by dtakennels View Post
    Had plenty off of Stoney....Had 1 that was a good dog and that was it......Have also heard several ? his ped....If I was going to work with Bullet Blood it would be the BullShit blood or is brother Alien....The CGK had some good stuff at 1 time but they might be out of the dogs by now....
    Only 1 and you had plenty of Stoney dang how was the dogs bread if u don't mind putting up the ped dta kennel I have a male that's 10 in July and he was hot since a pup I have sold bout 15-20 pups off him and no complaints not 1 mostly out town alot of them want more I got 1 male bout 2 and 3 female myself 1 bout 3 and the other 2 are 8 months if its crossed right and u give the dogs some time 1 1/2 to 2 years you will see the beast come out!!

Glad its working for you....As far as how he was really bred who knows just heard it was not as the papers said...That was after we quit messing with it...I really didn't care....good luck moving ahead with the line...If you are happy with it thats all that matters anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by dtakennels View Post
    Glad its working for you....As far as how he was really bred who knows just heard it was not as the papers said...That was after we quit messing with it...I really didn't care....good luck moving ahead with the line...If you are happy with it thats all that matters anyway....
    thanks man yeah my strain is fine crossed like I have it makes very good dogs ! Lol Yeah if I had a nickel for every time I hear that peds not right about my old blood I wld be rich. I just go off my ADBA /BFKC papers in hand and let peps that don't have the blood talk and when they run acoss one the dogs they speak for themselves haha