Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavy Duty Swivels that will outlast generations of bulldogs

Heavy Duty Swivels that will outlast generations of bulldogs

$10 + shipping Heavy duty swivels, stress tested and torque applied using a 1 ton weight. Solid welds and proper fusion.X-ray quality welds

-Cutt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2w2n0ie.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	338   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2lsbp7m.jpeg 
Views:	146 
Size:	436.0 KB 
ID:	337  

Looks good, how long do they usually last before a change is needed?

Thank you and Im not exactly sure as Ive seen them intact for close to 20 yrs, however I would change them as soon as I would have a reasonable doubt. IMO

That sounds about right, I'll send you a pm when I'm ready to place an order.

YIS,
    Meaux

I have 10 of those swivels on my dogs, and I've had no issues with them at this point. I would gladly order another 10 more if need be. They are relatively new, but I don't foresee them needing to be changed on any regular basis. They are made out of quality material, and I don't see or anticipate any issues from using them.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyPaws View Post
    I have 10 of those swivels on my dogs, and I've had no issues with them at this point. I would gladly order another 10 more if need be. They are relatively new, but I don't foresee them needing to be changed on any regular basis. They are made out of quality material, and I don't see or anticipate any issues from using them.
    Thanx Frosty, I do appreciate your business and the satisfaction knowing your using some awesome swivels.

Quote Originally Posted by MEAUXTIVATION View Post
    That sounds about right, I'll send you a pm when I'm ready to place an order.

YIS,
    Meaux
    Thanx Meux, Ill be ready for you.

Joel H. from WOW Bulldogs used to make Swivels like these, they are outstanding.

Thank you sir.. Im sure Joel H., knew what he was doing.