Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best price kibble

Best price kibble

Although I 100% agree raw is best, for those of us that work a few jobs, www.petflow.com saved me 20.00 per bag. I was paying 92.00 for the nature's variety instinct with raw boost, I'd get a 11th bag free, one a week translates to 4416.00 per year. With pet flow.com, came to 3456.00 per year. Now that's a savings

Thanks for the link, Evo is this cheaper than Natures Variety Instinct Raw, this is what I am feeding my dog, but it's becoming to expencive and I don't have tje time to prepare a raw dish every day, so I was thinking of switching to what you feed your dogs, but didn't know how much is the difference, also do you wet this food or feed it dry?

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionkennels View Post
    Although I 100% agree raw is best, for those of us that work a few jobs, www.petflow.com saved me 20.00 per bag. I was paying 92.00 for the nature's variety instinct with raw boost, I'd get a 11th bag free, one a week translates to 4416.00 per year. With pet flow.com, came to 3456.00 per year. Now that's a savings
    Is it a good product though?

Well, I have fed wellness core, origen, and just about all high end foods. Wellness core was Okbut hard to keep weight on the dogs, taste of the wild was good but you had to feed double amount plus lots of hair loss, orijen a good food but is hard on kidneys, this is because tthey'd drink half thier water bucket daily. Natures Variety instinct grain free duck with freeze dried boost is the best I've ever fed. Super healthy coats, I feed very little of it, they hardly drink any water, and they go nuts over it. The stools are like picking up pieces of Styrofoam. It's as if almost all is digested. Other than the raw that I feed on weekends, I will never under any circumstances feed a different feed. It's that good. My girlfriend noticed a difference after a month and changed her cat food to the cat version.. What a nightmare it's been. The fucking cat is now turning flips all over the house going nuts. Anyway, short answer.. Best kibble out there. My opinion. And this is so eone that keeps a weekly log of weight, water consumption, and how fast the dogs pull me 6 miles on Rollerblades.

I always wet the food. Miss Machobuck almost died one day eating her food. She is so greedy she inhaled it. I had to turn her upside down and beat the food out of her. Ever since then, I wet the food down. About half a cup of water in each bowl.

i do that too evo, i put a cup of water and let it soak for about 20 mins, it IS somewhat detrimental to theyre teeth...but id rather deal with some fucked up teeth than a beat to hell liver.......

I just cant tell you enough how good this food is. I never had them poop pieces of Styrofoam. Its as if They suck every bit of food out of it. Its a lot like when I feed raw chicken quarters. It doesn't even stink, and I can pick it up with my bare hands. again, if you have to feed kibble, you cant go wrong with he Natures Variety Instinct with Raw Boost. I was paying 92.00 a bag,now 71 a bag.... Hell, I'm happier than a man that just made grand champion

If you have an allergy prone dog. The venison and lamb is the best.

Good post Evo! Very useful info.

As kibbles go, it does look like a damned good food ... I used to feed Nature's Variety a long time ago and (although a slightly different mix) it was very good

Do they still make plain label "breeder's bags" ?