Thread: Raw feeding

Thumbs Up Raw feeding

I got with my local meat store and we talked about raw feeding. I let him know about the ratio of meat, organs, and bone that I needed. He now makes raw feed for me and others. Nothing like feeding raw. I add my other ingredients but he grinds the whole chicken and I add the other stuff I want.

Nice, I found a local butcher that makes a blended loaf that consists of kidneys/organ meats/fats/bones. I just add leg quarters and oil/etc. They call it their "Kennel Mix" and sell $.75 a pound.

That is kick ass. I had a buddy that ran a meat/butcher shop and he tossed that stuff into a box and I picked it up every couple-three days. I thought that was a killer deal. You guys have it licked if they will do that for you.

95% of people that get off raw and go back to bag food is time and convenience. If someone is making your stuff for that 75 cent mark you simply can't beat that with a stick.

Nice.

EWO

THAT'S DAMN NICE. I'M WITH A COUPLE OF CO-OPS THAT FEED RAW. THE REASON I SAY "A COUPLE" IS BECAUSE APPARENTLY THE FIRST ONE THAT I WAS ORIGINALLY WITH STARTED HAVING ISSUES WITH THEIR PLANT SO THEIR MAKIN CHANGES & IT'S BEEN A WHILE NOW, SO I JOINED ANOTHER ONE THAT USES THIS COMPANY AS THEIR MAIN ONE (I ONLY POSTED THAT FEED BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I FEED MY DOGS)

https://www.albrightsrawdogfood.com/...ef-recipe-dogs

I'M NOT GONNA LIE IT'S MORE EXPENSIVE THAN I WOULD LIKE BUT BASICALLY LIKE EWO MENTIONED, GETTING EVERYTHING SEPARATE IS TIME CONSUMING (TRUST ME I KNOW, BEEN DOING IT FOR A LONG TIME CAUSE THE OTHER CO-OP FEED WAS NOT A COMPLETE RAW FEED DIET) SO I ALWAYS ADDED EXTRA SHIT TO IT.