Thread: Which matters more on breeder statistics - points or percentages?

Question Which matters more on breeder statistics - points or percentages?

I don't actually know what "points" are awarded for so I don't know which is more important when looking to buy a pup that has the highest chance possible to become a Grand Champion! So what are Points based on and when looking for the best, which should I prioritize - Points or Percentages? Thank you very much you all!

To me you need to know what you want out of a dog. Who you are as a person? What you want the dog for. I have things I like out of dogs. That may not be what everybody else wants. I want a dog that can be with me all hours of the day. I like smart, hard working game dogs that do things one or two ways. Some people chase wins and losses. I believe with proper confirmation, good style and brains and work ethic you will be successful on average. I blame the dogman first before I blame the dog. If I had a dog before the laws changed that “brought hat to whoever” went out going forward I would be satisfied.

If I bred one dog like this I would be happy.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=17156

Beat a 4xw first time out. Died in the process and killed the 4x. No one plans to lose if you have to loose you make that bastard feel it. Like mobb deep said in shook ones. “I’m taking my enemies with me. If not they’re scarred so they will never forget me.”

Very nice sir! Thank you.