Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JESSIE ROD'S GR. CH. MIDNIGHT

JESSIE ROD'S GR. CH. MIDNIGHT

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE LINE IS KNOWN FOR GOOD AND BAD .....

Re: JESSIE ROD'S GR. CH. MIDNIGHT

Some good athletic fast game hounds.. Not many as he wasn't bred much but he produced well..

Quote Originally Posted by CitySwamp
    Some good athletic fast game hounds.. Not many as he wasn't bred much but he produced well..
    THANKS IM JUST TRYING TO GET INFO N THE LINE .. TRYING TO BE A STUDENT OF THE GAME

Hard to find free of other blood in my part of the country. They are crossing well with the alligator bloodlines, and eli... I would love two linebred off of midnight, with no outs....

I can't imagine a more qualified dog of this line than Killer Combine's Gr Ch Vengeance, DOY.

Jack

A great line of dogs,from what I have been told they don't lack much,when you get a good one you got the complete package

8-)

Quote Originally Posted by killercombine
    Thanks Jack that means a lot comming from you. To answer the gentelmans question, they are the complete package with an emphasis in the brain department and with very high percentage of good ones. They also cross very good with any blood so it really is a line that you can't go wrong with. The combo that made the Midnight line and now the Vengeance line is a proven combo.Take a close look at the Vise Grip line and you will find it is a similar line, take a look at the RCC line and is the same combo. All of us can't be wrong and the proof is the success we have had and the amount of wins. They also tend to get better and step it up when faced by better oponents so you don't have to pick and choose with them. Actions speak louder than words can. Hope this was of help. YIS, kc.
    Pleasure to have you onboard KC. Do you have any bitches as tight (or tighter) on Midnight than Gr Ch Vengeance?

Also, are you going to be pushing the envelope with Vengeance himself, to see how tight you can breed him and retain fiercely-competitive quality? While some people may worry about things getting "too tight," it's been my experience that some of the tight breedings make dogs even better, or at the very least comparable to the dog being linebred upon.

Just curious as to your breeding strategy with Vengeance

Thanks,

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack

Pleasure to have you onboard KC. Do you have any bitches as tight (or tighter) on Midnight than Gr Ch Vengeance?

Also, are you going to be pushing the envelope with Vengeance himself, to see how tight you can breed him and retain fiercely-competitive quality?

Just curious as to your breeding strategy with Vengeance

Thanks,

Jack

I am VERY curious as well. Hope you will share...

Quote Originally Posted by killercombine
    Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack
    I can't imagine a more qualified dog of this line than Killer Combine's Gr Ch Vengeance, DOY.

Jack

Thanks Jack that means a lot comming from you. To answer the gentelmans question, they are the complete package with an emphasis in the brain department and with very high percentage of good ones. They also cross very good with any blood so it really is a line that you can't go wrong with. The combo that made the Midnight line and now the Vengeance line is a proven combo.Take a close look at the Vise Grip line and you will find it is a similar line, take a look at the RCC line and is the same combo. All of us can't be wrong and the proof is the success we have had and the amount of wins. They also tend to get better and step it up when faced by better oponents so you don't have to pick and choose with them. Actions speak louder than words can. Hope this was of help. YIS, kc.
    Thanks ,we spoke before but thanks for the insight on the line. I am thinking about adding it to my stock . So you more then likely be hearing from me in the near future ....BIG FLA /CSB